BY URBAN DECAY

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• What is your favourite blush?? ❤️ trying to change up my ...13 Answers
  • Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Flushed
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Aly G.
Cuyahoga Falls
Review for: Streak more...
Not my proudest purchase, but it makes a great paperweight. I bought streak and the pigment on this sucks and I’m not sure that it’d work for anyone. The blush shade was too dark for my skin tone and the bronzer shade was too light to where you couldn’t even tell that I was wearing it and the highlight was so freaking pink toned but maybe that’s from the blush bleeding into it? Maybe I just got a bad shade combo but I’m just not sure who this specific shade combo was aimed for? Would never ever ever recommend and would definitely not repurchase.
Angie M.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Review for: Naked more...
Way to light weight, the product broken within one flight here as no other makeup product for me has broken in the last five years of travel. Would not buy.
Chloe H.
Elkmont
I do not like these pallets. They do not stay on as long as they say they do. The colors are way too boring!
Eden P.
Langley Moor, Durham
Review for: Strip more...
not a fan at all, product is quite poorly made, broke very easily and ended up with a smashed palette, packing is decent, and does match with the other palettes however I’m not the biggest fan of UD’s old packaging as it’s quite plain. The bronzer went on quite orange and the blush was very pigmented so looked bright pink, the highlight just goes on like a shimmer which is no good for a full impact girl like me.
Sara Z.
Los Gatos, CA
I bought this palette in Native thinking it was going to be a good starter kit for someone that had no previous experience using bronzer and highlighters. The blush was not pigmented enough to show up on my skin and when I did try to build it up, it applied patchy. The bronzer was way too orange on my skin and that's saying something. I typically don't have that problem with bronzers. The highlighter was nice, but I can't justify keeping a palette because one product was good. I returned it to Ulta. I won't be repurchasing any of the other variations that Urban Decay offers.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
Review for: Strip more...
I was so disappointed with this set. I never travel with my makeup, it just sits in my vanity table but somehow the blush and bronzer both broke and crumbled. The quality wasn't that great and the colors don't blend that well either
Rebecca P.
Review for: Going Native more...
Wait of money. It broke before I even opened the package. The colors didn't go with my skin tone. (medium or fair) It was not worth the money I put towards this pallet. Would not recommend this to others.
Caroline P.
Working at Ulta for some time, these palettes were a nightmare and probably our most returned item. They were under pigmented and constantly fell apart! I once had a customer want to swap one out because when she got home and opened the one she had purchased, powder covered the inside of the box from where it had broken on the inside! I went through the entire inventory we had in the store (which was about 20 of just this one color) to only find one wasn't broken! I had to damaged out the entire inventory! This is only one of several times I had problems with these palettes alone. You can find a better product!
Madison O.
Hernando, MS
Review for: Naked more...
I never use this product. I've used it once and it sucked. No pigmentation and not buildable
Nicole L.
Singapore
This is one of the first product i bought and i am rather disappointed by it. It does not come off easily and i have to use quite an amount for it to be visible. I would not buy it again. The colours just aren't very suitable for my skin colour.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Mads✨ S.
What is your favourite blush?? ❤️ trying to change up my usual Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette!
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.