BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
N. Y.
Review for: Sesso more...
This palette is one of my top 10 favorite bronzer palettes. The bronzer goes on so smoothly and has such a nice sparkle to it. The highlight is completes the bronzer so well. Love doing part of my contour with Urban Decay Naked Flushed. Gives you a really nice glow. 💖
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
Review for: Naked more...
So I really think that the size is nice because its very portable...  The blush and contour are pretty awesome and I would use them, but the highlight isnt the power of pine sol. I feel like you have to go over it again with another highlight.  is kinda dim.
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Streak more...
The bronzer and blush are to die for in the palette. However the highlighter kind’ve sucked. I had to actually repress it just for it to work. It has a orange ish undertone so I think it would have looked better on a medium skin tone rather than fair but it looked ok.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Going Native more...
I loveeeeee this palette! It's perfect because it includes bronzer, highlighter, and blush. I knocked it down to 4 stars because I've owned this palette twice and both times I've had to throw it out because it shattered. Very frustrating but still an amazing palette!!
Casey F.
Katy, TX
Review for: Sesso more...
I love this palette, I think the colors are complementary to any skin tone. There is the perfect amount of color and it looks very natural. This palette does last a while and is a great value. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again.
Deanna H.
Seattle
Review for: Sesso more...
This was okay... Nothing special. It is a bit pricy since it is Urban Decay but I believe there are drugstore makeup that does a lot better job. I probably wouldn't buy it again... It was convenient to have blush, bronzer, and highlight in a palette but meh..
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
I use to purchase this all the time and it was my favorite but after a while I started to hate it and thought it was too dark for my skin and didn’t do it’s job well. It mixes in with the other colors which I don’t like. Maybe I will buy again it just depends
Ashleigh H.
Review for: Going Native more...
I absolutely love all of Urban Decay’s products because they’re all such wonderful quality. I love how this palette gives me the right amount of product I need for each (blush, bronzer, and highlighter). The colors are very well pigmented and last a long time.
KARI E.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Streak more...
This is my #giftcrush for this Christmas! It has a little bit of everything all in one place as well as great pigment and blendability. I LOVE all of my Urban Decay shadow palettes and can't wait to try this one out, I know it will be just as amazing!
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Review for: Strip more...
My absolute go to for blush, bronzer, and highlighter. It goes on easily and is also easy to buff out if you accidentally add to much. The wear is long lasting and honestly the price is reasonable considering your getting 3 in 1 package. I love this set!
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?