BY URBAN DECAY #27 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your...20 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love urban decay and this is a great highlight and bronzer all in one. Sometime I mix them together on a brush or sometimes I use one or two. They always stay all day and look great!
Lanie N.
Fayetteville, GA
Review for: Naked more...
The highlighter and bronzer were my favorite parts of this. Long lasting, very blend able and build able . The blush was a little bright for my fair skin tone. I would recommend to others. Good for a natural look.
Emily F.
Gilbert
Review for: Streak more...
My absolute favorite blush! I use this all the time! I have been using it for years! It looks super natural. I won’t use any other brand of blush. Perfect for my skin tone. Definitely one of my makeup favorites!
Sarah W.
Benton
Review for: Naked more...
I really love this! This is something that has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time! I usually take this on trips and it is just so easy to blend and pigmented! Highly recommend!
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
Review for: Native more...
I love products like this that have more than one use to them. Simple design, compact and easy to take with you. The highlight is gorgeous, and so is the blush. Sometimes the bronzer can be a bit orange for my skin because I'm so fair but usually it's fine. They all blend like a dream and a little goes a long way. What more could you ask for?
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Streak more...
I have only used this product once but so far I love it. The bronze is not too dark or harsh on my fair skin. I was worried about the tone and the strength of the blush but it works really well with pigmenting. The highlight is on point like all of their highlights are. Overall it was a good buy and it's easy to carry with you. Great product!
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
This is a nice little trio that's easy to travel with. The component is nice and sturdy and has a bit of weight to it so it doesn't feel cheap. I love the colors and the fact that the bronzer and blush don't have much shimmer in them. The only drawback is that they're all in one pan, so there could be some transfer if you aren't careful.
Tyler T.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Going Native more...
This is my favorite blush bronzer duo that I own because they have paired the trio so well the colors add life to your face. It is very pigmented and works as a contour/highlight palette as well. I would definitely recommend to others.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Review for: Naked more...
The only reason I gave 3 stars, is the highlight! I LOVED the highlight ! The bronzer was just ok, and the blush I wasn’t impressed with at all! My skin is more pale toned, so maybe that’s why it didn’t work well for me! I wanted to love the whole thing, but I used all the highlight, and still have a full pan of bronzer and blush .
Erin H.
Review for: Streak more...
The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is my favorite bronzer, highlighter, blush trio! The bronzer is warm and makes me look sunkissed, the blush is perfectly peachy and pigmented, and the highlighter is golden and shimmery. This palette is my go to!
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?