BY URBAN DECAY #26 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your...20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Carolyn H.
Columbia
Review for: Naked, Strip more...
I got this in naked and strip. The colors are very very pigmented (bronzer and blush) except the highlight which I found to be almost invisible. But the blush colors were very nice if applied with a light hand
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
Review for: Going Native more...
Ahhh. My first urban decay purchase! I was originally over in the section to look at eyeshadow palettes. I also needed a need contour kit. And va laaa there it was shining like a beacon! I tried it on and loved the warm tones of the bronzer the highlighter and the blush. It seems most contour kits tend to be a little gray. Not this one warm soft and natural. I highly recommend it to anyone. Super soft and buttery texture on my skin.
Erica L.
Review for: Streak more...
Great pallet to travel with. It comes with bronzer, highlight and blush. The bronzer has a slight shimmer which is just not my favorite, but the blush and highlight are gorgeous and they are all long lasting.
Brooke B.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Naked more...
It's a great product for summer, like over a BB cream and some waterproof mascara for a naturally glory look-But now that it's fall I'll be finding a new bronzer/blush bc the glitter/shimmer is just not what I'm looking for. The formulas great and it's lasted so long. Urban Decay really never disappoints so I'll probably gravitate to another one of their blushes that *fingers crossed* has no glitter/shimmer.
Sarah G.
Cleveland, OH
I use this palate everyday! The colors are great and give a very dewy and natural look. I love the blush in the palate it is the perfect natural pink and is not very shimmery. I will buy this product again!
Kim '.
Withee, WI
I love this 3 in one. Looks beautiful in just wish it was so pricy. I was a dedicated Urban Decay user until it became out of my price range. Still love their products just wish I could afford them again.
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
I absolutely adore the highlight in this palette, in fact I hit pan. The only problem I've encountered is over time the bronzer has become a lot harder to apply and I have to build it up quite a bit. It may be my fault as the palette could've been damaged during travel, but it worked beautifully when I first got it. It's a little on the pricy side but if you love Urban Decay, you'll love this.
Mariah G.
Cynthiana , KY
I have used mine down to the pan! This product is the perfect size and saves me so much room in my makeup bag. The color is very pigmented so use a light hand! Once again Urban Decay has done It! Urban Decay Naked Flushed
Hanna S.
Kaysville, UT
Review for: Naked more...
I like this product. It’s the only one I’ve used since I started wearing make up so I’m not sure how it compares to other brands. I really like the colors and the different things they can be used for.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Naked more...
This is the perfect on the go palette that I often keep in my purse or in my travel bag to cut down on the amount of make up that I have to carry. All of the colors in this palette work perfectly together whether you're looking for a nude natural look or a full face make up look
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?