BY URBAN DECAY #24 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your...20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Jesica A.
Rogers
Review for: Other more...
I love this!! It feels so soft on the skin. It has great pigmentation. Once applied it’s so light weigh it feels like nothing in your skin. It gives great nightlight. I love it. I would recommend this product to anyone. It’s on of the best products to use.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Naked more...
You get a lot of product for the price, especially if it’s on sale like it is at Sephora right now! The colors blend really well and they all go together perfectly. I only wish the bronzer part was the same size as the others because I really don’t use it.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Naked more...
This is the perfect little to-go makeup threesome. It’s just the right size to throw in your purse when you’re on the go! I really love the blush and highlight, but unfortunately the bronzer is VERY orange on my skin. Other than that, I love this product.
Yainet D.
Love love love. This if the perfect combo. And my favorite bronzer from urban decay. The only downside for me is that all three product are together and everything gets missed but I love the tones and the quality. I don't mind spending a little more for this baby.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Naked more...
I always backed away from contouring and highlighting my face, I thought I didn’t know how. But this set made it super easy to contour and highlight, without looking streaky or unnatural! It gives my face a healthy glow, and makes me feel great!
Natalie B.
Review for: Streak more...
This is versatile! The bronzer shade is good for contour anywhere on the face. The blush is a nice peachy coral that is not too bright or garish. The highlight shade is perfect for cheeks because it has a hint of coral. I think it also makes a beautiful cheek color to run the brush across all three shades. It's very blendable and buildable. The colors remain separated and doesn't turn into an ugly mess. The pot is deep with product but you'll love it so much you'll hit major pan like I have!
Bonnie L.
Review for: Strip more...
I love this blush! I love that it doesn't have too much shimmer. Its not very pigmented so its very easy to blend. I think that it looks so natural. The packaging is also very cute. Its more on the expensive side but well worth it. Overall, great product and would buy again!
Madeline S.
Hartland , WI
Review for: Naked more...
This is my go to face palate, especially when traveling. It has everything in one convenient package! The blush is a nice color for a lot of skin tones, the highlight is blinding and the bronzer gives the skin a great sun kissed look!
Kayla F.
Review for: Going Native more...
I loveeee this blush/bronzer/highlighter palette. Beautiful colors although I don’t use the bronzer as my skin is too pale for this. I love the highlighter the most. It’s the first thing I use up. I’ve bought this palette a few times.
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
Review for: Naked more...
The blush that comes with it has a really nice pigment. It looks true to color and you can also build it up to a more defined look. I have used multiple times and it doesn’t look like it has a dent in it. I would recommend to others.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?