BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Adelaide B.
Manhattan
Review for: Nooner more...
I definitely could have gotten shades a bit lighter (I’m pale but always think I’m not) but that being said both the bronzer and the blush are not to harsh. I love how all 3 products look and feel. They’re very smooth and blendable. On days where I’m feeling “wild” I swirl my brush on all 3 together for nice but if color and shimmer all over! Would definitely recommend this product. It’s also fairly affordable considering you’re getting a 3-in-1!
Sylvia V.
Ridgefield, NJ
Review for: Naked more...
The highlighter on this palette is AMAZING! I used all of it and my pan is empty! I do like this bronzer as well. Use a light hand though because sometimes I find it can be too dark. I have light/medium complexion. The blush I rarely use, so I can't comment on this.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Nooner more...
This is a nice idea for traveling; you have bronzer, highlight and blush in one! However, the product itself is mediocre. The bronzer is a little too warm on my skin tone (light w/ warm undertones) and the blush is not necessarily a color I would want to wear everyday. The highlight is very pretty; it's not subtle but also not blinding and it has a bit of a pinky undertone to it. The powders are pretty powdery and produce a lot of kick up when you tap your brush into it. Overall it's an alright product and I will definitely still use it but would not recommend to others.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Review for: Nooner more...
I received this product as a gift and initially loved the packaging. The three colors in a stripe format are visually so appealing. Each of the colors are standouts on their own and compliment each other nicely. However, I didn’t enjoy the stripes when it came to actually using a brush to retrieve the desired color. I prefer to use each color separately and at times I found I was blending the colors with the brush, which didn’t give me the desired color results. Overall, great product that would compliment any skin tone.
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Other more...
The Naked Urban Decay Flushed is a great palette to use since it has everything you need in one small compact. It easy to blend and it’s not difficult to pick it up with the brush either. The blush is a little to bright for me so I would recommend not using to much of it. You can get this palette at any beauty store and I would recommend this palette.
Jesica A.
Rogers
Review for: Other more...
I love this!! It feels so soft on the skin. It has great pigmentation. Once applied it’s so light weigh it feels like nothing in your skin. It gives great nightlight. I love it. I would recommend this product to anyone. It’s on of the best products to use.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Naked more...
You get a lot of product for the price, especially if it’s on sale like it is at Sephora right now! The colors blend really well and they all go together perfectly. I only wish the bronzer part was the same size as the others because I really don’t use it.
Yainet D.
Love love love. This if the perfect combo. And my favorite bronzer from urban decay. The only downside for me is that all three product are together and everything gets missed but I love the tones and the quality. I don't mind spending a little more for this baby.
Bitia D.
South Gate
Review for: Naked more...
This urban decay flushed palette is the best, it’s a blush, highlighter, and bronzer trio. It applies well and it’s true to its color. PROS:
superior pigmentation, blends with ease, buildable color, three products in one compact. I definitely recommend this palette for a nice perfect look.
Natalie B.
Review for: Streak more...
This is versatile! The bronzer shade is good for contour anywhere on the face. The blush is a nice peachy coral that is not too bright or garish. The highlight shade is perfect for cheeks because it has a hint of coral. I think it also makes a beautiful cheek color to run the brush across all three shades. It's very blendable and buildable. The colors remain separated and doesn't turn into an ugly mess. The pot is deep with product but you'll love it so much you'll hit major pan like I have!
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?