BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
I really liked this. I have the lightest color and the bronzer is a great shade to contour light skin tones. The blush is nice and very natural looking too. The highlight was actually too dark for my skin tone, but I can use it as a shimmery eyeshadow.
Natalie B.
Review for: Streak more...
This is versatile! The bronzer shade is good for contour anywhere on the face. The blush is a nice peachy coral that is not too bright or garish. The highlight shade is perfect for cheeks because it has a hint of coral. I think it also makes a beautiful cheek color to run the brush across all three shades. It's very blendable and buildable. The colors remain separated and doesn't turn into an ugly mess. The pot is deep with product but you'll love it so much you'll hit major pan like I have!
Anna J.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Naked more...
I feel like this trio in the shade naked can look really good many skin tones. You can build up this blush but can also have it be very natural. The only downside is that eventually the 3 shades start mixing but in general I really recommend.
Kayla F.
Review for: Going Native more...
I loveeee this blush/bronzer/highlighter palette. Beautiful colors although I don’t use the bronzer as my skin is too pale for this. I love the highlighter the most. It’s the first thing I use up. I’ve bought this palette a few times.
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Nooner more...
This palette is an okay product. I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It is just my personal preference. I find it too shimmery and glittery for my liking. I like the more natural look and for everyday. It’s great for traveling though since it’s quite compact and you get three products in one palette.
Mack K.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Review for: Going Native more...
The colors in this face palette are extremely flattering.  I love that the blush is not too pink and has a peach undertone, but also that the bronzer is not too aggressive.  This bronzer is my go to even for the winter months for when I am paler.  Not only are the colors great, but the packaging is perfect.  The compact size makes it easy to travel with and never leaves me struggling to fit it.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
Review for: Going Native more...
Ahhh. My first urban decay purchase! I was originally over in the section to look at eyeshadow palettes. I also needed a need contour kit. And va laaa there it was shining like a beacon! I tried it on and loved the warm tones of the bronzer the highlighter and the blush. It seems most contour kits tend to be a little gray. Not this one warm soft and natural. I highly recommend it to anyone. Super soft and buttery texture on my skin.
Brooke B.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Naked more...
It's a great product for summer, like over a BB cream and some waterproof mascara for a naturally glory look-But now that it's fall I'll be finding a new bronzer/blush bc the glitter/shimmer is just not what I'm looking for. The formulas great and it's lasted so long. Urban Decay really never disappoints so I'll probably gravitate to another one of their blushes that *fingers crossed* has no glitter/shimmer.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?