BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Anet C.
Boston, MA
Lovee this little kit! All of the products worked extremely well for me! All of them were soo pigmented but very easy to work with. They also blended out very nicely. I got mine at sephora, fair price because you get a bronzer, highlight and blush. I've used up 2 of them till there was no more product in the pans 🙈 Perfect trio for on the go travel! Highly recommend!
LaTrisha K.
Princeton, IN
Review for: Strip more...
I really love the idea of having my contour, highlight, and blush all in one. It makes it easy for on-the-go. I will say that I like the blush and the highlight. The contour/bronzer however is too shimmery for me. The one I have has lasted a very long time, but when I run out I can’t see myself repurchasing. I’d rather just buy the blush and highlighter separately.
Victoria G.
Review for: Naked more...
I got this as a gift several years ago, and it's one of my favorite Urban Decay palettes. It's very subtle, but I prefer that on a day to day basis... I also love the packaging on this one, the compact isn't too bulky or large like the eyeshadow palettes, and the full size mirror is a great plus! If you like blinding highlight and really deep Contour/Bronzer, this isn't for you, but for a more natural, wearable look, this is a great face palette!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Naked more...
I have the naked liquid foundation and really enjoy it so when I went to Sephora for some Nars blush/bronzer, this caught my eye and it is really awesome. It's a great value and the colors are natural and not overly shimmery. The powder is well pressed and doesn't dust all over the place when you're applying. Stays well on the skin and travels wonderfully.
Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
This is the only set I buy for blush and bronzer. Both are perfect for my skin tone. The bronzer gives me shape and the blush doesn’t over embellish my already reddish skin. The highlighter leaves a little to be desired. I will use it for an every day finish but I like to go with a brighter highlight for days I want to dress up a little.
Audrey L.
Rowlety
Honestly not my favorite. The bronzer is way too orange and warm, the highlight isn't necessarily a highlight, it's more of like...a shiny blush lol. And lastly the blush is too chalky, kind of hard to blend with every thing in this palette but it gets the job done and is good for on the go. (I personally won't be using this again)
Michelle A.
Review for: Going Native more...
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The highlighter works amazingly well with the bronzer and the blush shades. It comes in a very convenient study packaging and looks beautiful. I’ve been using it for a year and carry it everywhere I go. The great part about it is that i can do a light contour with the bronzer because its more matte than the blush and the highlighter. I love that they come in one package and when applying all three, the application is not excessive so you don’t lose product.
Review for: Strip more...
This is the best bronzer and blush combo set out there! There are I believe 5 different shaded to pick from, but strip has a beautiful shimmery gold highlight with a medium toned bronzer and deep rose bush shade. The powder goes on smooth and doesn't streak. It us also long lasting to wear. It is worth the money !
Rebecca J.
Review for: Naked more...
I really really love this palette.  The material is good quality, and the shades of the blush, highlighter, and bronzer are subtle for a good no makeup look.  The blush is a darker rosy shade, but because my skin is not medium but not fair, it works well for me, unlike some super light or bright pinks.  The bronzer is a little too close to my skin tone, but it's buildable so I can add on to it and make it work.  The highlighter is also very subtle.  Not too shimmery, but just enough so that people can tell you have a little highlighter on.  Overall, love this palette :)
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
I dropped this and broke it and I legitimately cried. I hit pan on all these before I dropped it. I had actually almost completely used everything but the blush before it broke. It’s rare for me to hit pan on a product or use it completely before I get bored of it or find something better. This is an amazing palette. It gives a very natural look and these days I’m not really into blush or natural highlights. That’s the only reason it isn’t a holy grail for me present day, but at one time I used it exclusively for blush, bronzer and highlight. I actually used the bronzer for contour.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?