BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
This is the best palette when you're crunched for time! I apply the bronzer first and then layer the blush on top. It's a great time saver and also good for traveling!
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
I use this palette all the time! It's nice having all 3 cheek products in one place. The highlighter has to be my favorite shade in the palette! It gives the skin a gorgeous iridescent glow when placed on the tops of the cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose! The blush and bronzer are also good.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Other more...
Snagged this palette on sale for Ulta's 21 days of beauty for $17.50 such a great buy! The formula is buttery and blends smoothly, is very pigmented so all you need is a light hand. The highlight is so gorgeous! Natural yet poppin'!
Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
Review for: Going Native more...
This is such a great product because it contains all the shades you need for a perfect complexion. The bronzer and blush are matte and the highlight is a nice shimmery glow. It works great on the brow bone and inner corner. This warms up the skin so beautifully I would highly recommend!!!
Kelley C.
Loudon
Review for: Going Native more...
I've never been a big blush user, but this 3 in one is amazing. I love using the bronzer all over my face very subtlety and brush on a bit of blush to brighten up my face. My skin can be sensitive to products, but I've used Urban Decay for a few years now and haven't had any problems.
Robyn K.
Appleton
Review for: Streak more...
I love this palette. The colors are very complementary together and works well for light to medium skin tones especially if you have neutral or yellow undertones.
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Going Native more...
Love the blush and the bronzer but the highlight is a miss for me.  I like that the whole trio goes together and you don't have to worry about making sure your blush and bronzer go together.  The product lasts a crazy long time and I definitely recommend this to others.
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
I love this trio! It is super long lasting and is great when on the go or traveling because you have all your necessities together. The colors are so rich and great for contouring.
Alyson W.
Morton
Review for: Streak more...
I like this product for a more natural look and if I'm in a hurry with getting ready. I do like the product, but I wish the blush and bronzer were a bit more pigmented. I think the colors of each work nicely together. If I were to purchase again I might try one of the other shades to see if the pigmentation is any different.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Other more...
I saw some moderate to negative reviews on this but I wanted to try it while on sale at Ulta. I purchased Sesso; the bronzer is perfect for my skin tone, the blush is pigmented and looked beautiful! The highlight is not blinding but is great for every day. I finally found a palette I can travel with and know I have my face products (other than foundation/concealer) set! I highly recommend!
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?