BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Danielle B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Streak more...
I really loved the bronzer and the highlighter in this set. The bronzer was build-able and was a great color; the highlighter has such a pretty sheen without being too over the top. The blush was a little too pigmented for my taste, however.
Kerri A.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Native more...
This pallet is perfect for on the go bronzer, highlight and blush. The colors are pretty and go on smooth. I love how this product is small enough for on -the-go application. The only complaint is the highlighter portion is a little small.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Review for: Streak more...
Great long lasting pigmentation. Compliments light to medium skin tones beautifully. The highlighter is like a pinkish sheer color. I could do without the bronzer, it's not the best, but the blush and highlighter more than make up for it.
Lexus H.
Review for: Streak more...
This product is so nice, like most of Urban Decay products. The bronze shade is subtle but still gives a nice warmth to the skin. I’m not crazy about the highlight shade, it doesn’t show up well on my skin but the blush is AMAZING !!
Jazmin P.
Review for: Native more...
This palette is perfect because u have everything in one. The powered on each is well pigmented which helps when applying your makeup. It builds nicely from the contour to the blush. All of the colors work well on my skin. Great product.
Katie F.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Sesso more...
I love to take these with me for traveling. It's so convenient because the colors have a great payoff and perfect for my skin because they come in a variety of different colors. I would continue to buy urban decay products forever!
Sam D.
Taylor, PA
Review for: Streak more...
I am in love with this palette! The shades are beautiful and it is so easy to travel with. The blush is such a pretty color and it blends so beautifully. The highlight is nice and subtle but buildable and the bronzer blends so beautifully and is just the right amount of color.
julie d.
Review for: Nooner more...
i have a lighter skin tone and i don’t really think these colors suit me... i only gravitate towards the bronzer but the blush and highlighter just don’t suit me. however the quality is fine just don’t think the colors are for me
Leslie G.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Streak more...
I definitely love the convince of having to carry less while it’s a 3in 1. It applies wonderfully and not to mention the glow is to die for ! I’ve been having mine for a while and haven’t had the need to get another, but when i run out that’s going to be a must !
Nayelli G.
Tehachapi, CA
Review for: Native more...
The Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette is great. It's best for any skin type in my opinion just depends which shades you choose. It's very pigmented and I love the colors. I would purchase this again and recommend to others.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?