BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 252 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
It pains me to give this a negative review because I swear by so many other urban decay products but not this one. My review will be summed up really quickly because the thing that makes this product not good for me is the color choices. Everyone of them is too dark for my pale skin. I exchanged my flushed trio twice at ulta, both times for a lighter color and the last time was the lightest that looked way to dark for me so I knew I couldn't wear this. I have the Illuminating trio that I love and goes on so lightly, this goes on to dark to begin with or at least too dark for me
Tiffany A.
The pigment in this palette is perfection. The blush isn't overpowering, the bronzer is the perfect shade for me, and the highlight is so beautiful! I bought this during a sale at sephora and I'm so glad I did. The compact is sleek and great for travel. It has nice staying power and looks great with any look! The only problem I have is getting my brush to only pick up what I'm trying to apply. I'm not huge into this style of palette (I'd prefer each product to be separated) but that's just a personal preference.
Lauren L.
Review for: Streak more...
The UD Naked Flushed palette is great for any makeup-wearing person on the go! I've been a fan of the naked eyeshadow palettes for years so I was pretty excited to try another beauty product from the "naked" line. The flushed palette consists of a bronzer, a highlighter, and blush in a mirrored compact case. There are currently 6 shades you can choose from for various skin tones. I have a medium skin tone and use the shade "Streak”. My favorite is the blush! It contains some shimmer which I personally like for a more glowy look. I believe some of the other palettes contain matte blushes if shimmer isn't your thing.The highlighter is my least favorite. It's not as pigmented as I would like and is not super noticeable on my skin. Most of the time, I end up mixing it in with my blush. Overall I think it’s a great buy for $34 if you can't be bothered with carrying around multiple products. I use it daily and have only hit pan on a third of it. I do believe there are better alternatives out there but I'm going to stick with this until I use it up.
Jessica B.
Review for: Going Native more...
I have to admit, at first I was reluctant to purchase this blush. My friend talked me into it and I am so glad she did! It is the perfect combination of bronzer and pink. I love it just for the fact that it has a very pretty highlight color. I am huge on adding a highlight to my cheek bones. It is absolutely beautiful combined together or separately. I love that you have the option to pair to if you wish or use it individually. It looks beautiful! I will never buy another blush compact !
Ella F.
Gaithersburg
Review for: Nooner more...
This palette is a staple year round! When the seasons change, my skin tone darkens or lightens depending on how much time I’ve been in the sun, thankfully this palette helps me maintain a healthy look no matter the season. The bronzer is the perfect shade to give me a little bronze look, what what I like to do is swirl my brush and mix the bronzer with the highlight to give the perfect glowy look and then I lightly dust my cheeks with the blush for a healthy glow.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I love the Naked Flush Set!! I got it as a beginner a few months ago and I barely have made a dent in it! The highlighter included is shimmery and is great for any natural look; however, my favorite part of it is the bronzer. I use it for simple contouring and love the natural look it gives me!! It’s pigmented but also easy to blend. This is a great value for anyone looking for “the most bang for your buck” it’s three high end products for the price of one
Ninfa G.
Houston
Review for: Streak more...
I love it! It’s perfect for travel purposes and when you are on the go! It includes a bronzer, highlighter and blush. It’s very pigmented, a little goes a long way. I do use a primer and after 8 hrs it’s still looks freshly applied. I highly recommend this product!!! Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Naked more...
Love the creamy consistency of the highlight, the great and versatile blush color, but gave this a four star rating for the low color payout from the contour. I do like that it’s all in one palette, but I still bring my Hoola contour from benefit with me so it doesn’t totally cut down on the number of pieces I have to carry around when on the go. I would recommend buying this palette, but keep in mind you may need to buy a separate contour.
Alice F.
Davis, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend and was quite exited because I had heard great things about it. Unfortunately, the packaging is not very protective and when I dropped it, it all broke. I tried to revive it but it wasn’t the same. The highlighter is very pigmented, but the consistency is off, same with the bronzer. I’m not a big blush user so I can’t speak much of that. Either way it’s a good product, but try not to break it
Meagan E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Naked more...
I think this product is nice, but something that I don't reach for often.  I received this as a gift from my mom, back when I was new to makeup and didn't know what to do with bronzer, blush, or highlight.  The bronzer is way to orange for my skin tone (I am very fair with neutral undertones).  The blush is nice and pigmented, so I'm careful not to pick up too much on my brush.  The highlight is okay, I like to use it as eyeshadow since I have more blinding highlights from the drugstore.  All of the powders are very finely milled, which is nice but also a caution because there is a chance they could break if dropped.

I gave this product 3/5 stars because I found it forgettable.  I have so much makeup that this trio doesn't stand out to me and I don't reach for it.  There are other standout products that I could buy for $34
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?