BY URBAN DECAY #27 in Blush

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• What is your favourite blush?? ❤️ trying to change up my ...13 Answers
  • Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
I got this in "sesso", I adore my mauve colored makeup and am always in the search for a perfect mauve blush, FOUND IT. I got it on sale for 17$! Soo worth it. I splurge on UD because their products are consistent with great pigment (little goes a long way), it lasts so long, And the product stays on well, even if you're not using the UD setting spray..which..you have, right? Lol jk. But the flushed palettes are all adorable, I want to get another one in a different color, they have 6 different ones, there's one that has this reddish orange blush and oh but the whole point of this review the HIGHLIGHT on that B...GIRL, remember the movie glitter with Mariah carrey? **cries real tears** it's the same type of shimmer like she had on throughout the movie. UGH. I. LOVE. MY. FLUSHED PALETTE. The whole thing is good the blush the highlight the contour I love the entire palette, and want more colors. It's just great, it's just great.
Krista R.
Columbia
Review for: Naked more...
This is my first time using this product. l decided to buy it based on the awesome reviews on their website. I am so glad I gave this product a try! I absolutely love this palette! My complexion is very fair, so I was a bit concerned about the warmth of the bronzer. However, I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. The colors in this palette match my skintone perfectly. Right away, I noticed how silky soft the powders were. So good! They are extremely pigmented but blend incredibly well. It's easy to use a little for a sheer look, or use a lot for a glam look. The powders are easily buildable and are very lightweight. Feels great on the skin! I am very happy with this product and will definitely be buying it again.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Naked more...
This is not one of my favorite products Urban Decay has come out with. Blended it doesn't look like a very good blush to me or on me. I also don't like products that I have to pick and choose trying to just get the bronze or to bronze my face and then just getting the highlighter to highlight and just the blush on the end. I would have rather had three distinctive pans than one large pan. I personally have tried it a couple of times and it's probably going to go into my resell pile not one I want to hold on to. They make a lot of really good quality blushes and those are the ones that I'd rather use than this one.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
It pains me to give this a negative review because I swear by so many other urban decay products but not this one. My review will be summed up really quickly because the thing that makes this product not good for me is the color choices. Everyone of them is too dark for my pale skin. I exchanged my flushed trio twice at ulta, both times for a lighter color and the last time was the lightest that looked way to dark for me so I knew I couldn't wear this. I have the Illuminating trio that I love and goes on so lightly, this goes on to dark to begin with or at least too dark for me
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: Streak more...
I bought this on sale at Sephora a while back. I love products that have a bronzer, a blush, and a highlight, it is so practical. I especially love things like this for traveling. The bronzer is shimmery, but not too shimmery which I love. The blush shade is so pretty, it gives your cheeks a rosy flush without being too pink. The highlight is stunning - very buildable and gives a pretty champagne glow. Everything blends nicely and looks great on the skin. I think that even full prices this is a great value. I would highly recommend this!
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Review for: Going Native more...
I have to admit, at first I was reluctant to purchase this blush. My friend talked me into it and I am so glad she did! It is the perfect combination of bronzer and pink. I love it just for the fact that it has a very pretty highlight color. I am huge on adding a highlight to my cheek bones. It is absolutely beautiful combined together or separately. I love that you have the option to pair to if you wish or use it individually. It looks beautiful! I will never buy another blush compact !
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
Review for: Strip more...
Get Naked (and Flushed). This bronzy Naked trio features a super silky bronzer, highlighter and blush. Use them individually or blend them all together. Repeat. Bask in the radiant afterglow! I love have pigmented the colors are and how it is great for travel! I got this @ultabeauty and I recommend you guys to try it out!!
Kaley M.
Parker City
Review for: Going Native more...
I love this naked flushed palette! My favorite part about it is the bronzer. Its not orange or muddy looking at all. Its a unique light formula. Very buildable. The highlighter is awesome too. A pearly pink shade. Its one of those highlights that makes your skin look wet. Butttt. The blush is hard and stiff. I had to dig my brush in it to get any pigment. I even tried to scrape a layer off and that still didn't work. But the bronzer and highlighter make it worth it! Great for travel!
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove , PA
I LOVE this little palette! I bought during Ulta's 21 days of beauty, since it was on sale i figured I'd give it a shot and so glad i did. It's so convenient to have blush, bronzer and highlighter in one. I have the original naked pallette and it offers such a lovely natural look. The bronzer is smooth and doesn't look muddy, blends well. The blush is ever so subtle, definitely buildable, and lasts all day, so pretty and the highlighter is also subtle and natural looking. Love, love, love this pallette!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I love the Naked Flush Set!! I got it as a beginner a few months ago and I barely have made a dent in it! The highlighter included is shimmery and is great for any natural look; however, my favorite part of it is the bronzer. I use it for simple contouring and love the natural look it gives me!! It’s pigmented but also easy to blend. This is a great value for anyone looking for “the most bang for your buck” it’s three high end products for the price of one
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Mads✨ S.
What is your favourite blush?? ❤️ trying to change up my usual Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette!
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?

back