Urban Decay Naked Flushed
By Urban Decay
#19 in Blush
Enna P.
The Colony, TX

I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
10 months, 4 weeks ago
It is great for summer, but may be a bit to warm for winter.
Ana A.
Ana A.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have the shade "native" and it's pretty orange on my light skin. The highlighter and blush aren't bad. I bought it for $15 at Sephora so I can't complain. 😊
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
The blush and highlight would definitely work! The bronzer would look great to warm up the skin as well, even on a medium skin tone!
Nia P.
Nia P.
Canton, Cardiff
1 year, 7 months ago
I think it would work great on a medium skin tone. It's pretty pigmented so better for darker skin. It's slightly tricky to apply I find, that's the only problem x
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
Hi! So I used to really love this palette and there is a special place in my heart for it, however you should be aware of some things before purchasing. It does shatter easily, I dropped mine (not even from a very high place) and it shattered so I had to fix it. I had mine in Streak and the blush was just very bright, so I had to use a light hand. The bronzer also had shimmer flex in it and was a bit too warm for me. Year round, I am a medium skin tone, but in the summer I do get very tan. Yes, this palette is very nice and somewhat natural looking! The bronzer just isn't the exact ashy contour color that's very natural. The highlighter is amazing in this palette! I currently use the Maybelline Contour Master palette and I get much more use out of it than I did with this palette. (it has a matte and colder toned bronzer, a nice highlight, and a wearable blush). I hope this helped!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
1 year, 7 months ago
It is the perfect palette for summer it gives you sun kissed skin. The pigmentation on the blush varies on how much you use . I use it all year round
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this palette!!! It's my favorite. It looks good with my tan summer skin and my winter paler skin!