Urban Decay Naked Flushed
By Urban Decay
#18 in Blush
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA

Is this a good highlight?

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Villanova , PA
1 year, 4 months ago
I love using this as a highlight, my only concern is the highlight is my favorite part of the palette and it's the smallest section. I hit the bottom of it way before I hit the bottom of the blush and bronzer, but that is also because I love layering it over my cream highlighter for a shimmery finish.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
2 years, 4 months ago
I love this highlight. It is very dimensional.
Phoebe G.
Phoebe G.
Culver City, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! You can use the lightest, shimmery shade on your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, the center of your forehead, your inner eyes, your browbone, and your Cupid's bow for a natural, highlighted look
Amber G.
Amber G.
3 years ago
It is for me
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes if you get the right palette to match your skin tone
Marie T.
Marie T.
3 years, 4 months ago
Not really, but if you want a highlighter product. I recommend to try a MAC MSFs. They're amazing!
Marie B.
Marie B.
San Ramon, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I have friends who use it. I would sample it at a mall or somewhere first though, because it doesn't work on all skin tones, like any makeup product.