Add a Photo

Elise D.
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Naked Flushed - Strip

What I generally love about the palette itself is that you can easily use each part individually or blend them together to create a beautiful blush/bronzer.

Bronzer: So much pigmentation and the shade that comes in this palette is perfect for my skin tone. This is the part I use the most and I've hit pan and I'm almost out! I love using the bronzer by itself around my cheeks and to bronze around my forehead. Even tho it has some sparkles in it, I don't mind having a little shine on the parts I broke because it doesn't show up on my skin very much.

Blush: A muted pink which was the main reason I bought this palette in this specific shade. I don't like bright blushes that are too high in color so this shade was calling my name with the cool toned blush. It doesn't show up too pink, just right.

Highlight: Not as pigmented or bright as most of the highlighters out right now but when blended with the blush and bronzer, it gives of a beautiful, natural glow.
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
As you can see, I've used up a lot of this palette. I definitely did love this at first and I definitely wanted to love it more, however, I did have some issues with this palette. I would recommend this palette to others because it is pigmented and nicely blendable. My favorite out of this whole palette has to be the highlighter because of how beautiful it is, just hands down my favorite. The bronzer was slightly-medium shimmery if I remember and I need a completely matte bronzer. The blush was also a shade that I had to lightly dust and really be careful with, it just was not my shade. As much as I love this product, I wish I had picked up a different shade? (I had streak).

I currently own the Maybelline Master Contour palette and I get much more use of everything in that palette than I did in this palette.
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Offering more than just blush Urban Decay gives you a bronzer, highlighter and blush for the same price as other high end single blushes. Offering 14 grams or .49 oz for $32 vs a 6.8g .23 oz single blush for $26 it's a no brainer. Especially if you consider you're getting 3 products for a few dollars more. Honestly this is where palettes vs. singles truly pays off. In addition you can take your brush across all three colors to customize a blend perfect for your look. Plus Urban Decay offers this palette in a few combo options so there's more than just one palette offering diversity for multiple skin tones. I highly recommend you trying out these palettes if you're shopping beauty on a budget or looking for a multitasking product. Definitely travel friendly too.
Ally G.
Ally G.
I absolutely LOVED this palette so much. The shades were so gorgeous, and it was convenient to have them all in one place. I took this on so many trips, and it was very practical for saving space. However, I regret to say that it does crumble easily. Just the other day, I had this in my hand, and I went to turn around and next thing you know, there was blush and bronzer ALL OVER me and my carpet! I was DEVASTATED. I hadn't even touched the actual product inside yet, and I have no idea how it just fell out the way it did. I used this everyday for months, and there was still tons of product left. There was no way to fix it. It was so lovely to use, and I can't believe it shattered. Pretty please be careful with it!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I received this product complimentary from another company, and it was in the shade "Native". I'm reviewing the product itself solely, rather than the shade and tone, because the bronzer and blush are a touch too dark for my skin tone. I can use it but very light handed, though. The bronzer and blush are very pigmented and smooth, and the bronzer has the tiniest bit of shimmer which is nice for warming the skin and providing a nice glow. The highlight however is AMAZING. It's one of my new favorites. It's creamy and perfectly pigmented and blends so nice. It provides a natural sheen and the perfect glow. Overall, this is a great 3 in 1 product, and I will most definitely purchase the one for my skin tone.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely in LOVE with this palette. These colors are so pigmented and glide on smoothly with my bare minerals foundation. It is build-able, however, only a few swipes of this stuff will do since it is so pigmented. The highlighter is awesome. It's not over the top and looks very natural when applied correctly. Be careful not to drop it on the ground though because it will break easily! Mine unfortunately broke and the blush fell out. Before it did, however, I got a lot of use out of it and loved the color. Right now I am making due with the bronzer and highlighter and can't wait until they run out so I can get another one ASAP! It's a little too pricey to replace so soon!
Nina M.
Nina M.
So "Native" is on sale for $15 on Sephora's website right now. I bought mine back in December when it was on sale also and then it went out of stock. Man, I love this little palette. I don't use the blush because it's way to pink for me, but the bronzer and the highlight are so freaking good. I definitely think it's worth the full prize. The bronzer might be too orange for people with really pale skin, but I have decently tanned olive skin and it looks pretty good (also I don't go balls deep in the bronzer either lol). The highlight is AMAZING. Worth the $15 alone. One of my favorite highlights and I sometimes travel with the palette just for the highlight.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I enjoy this palette. I have pale skin, and I don't feel like the colors are too dark. It's very buildable, and goes on smooth. This is my go-to in the summer if I am going out and about on a day off. I recently bought the tart park ave princess contour palette and this UD palette is so much better. I wanted the matte bronzer from the tart palette, as the naked palette's bronzer does have shimmer to it (not overpowering shimmer, but sometimes I like the matte look), but the blendability of the bronzer in the tarte is dreadful. Hopefully naked will come out with a naked palette with a matte bronzer one of these days. Until then I will continue to use this.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I own this palette in Streak, and I really love it. The bronzer, blush, and highlight are perfectly coordinated and fun to wear. The powders are nice quality, and while I wish they were divided in some manner, I haven't hit pan on any of the products yet so it does not really matter.

The bronzer in the Streak palette is appropriate for fair to light skin tones. It is warm, but not orange. I use it to contour and warm up my skin.

The blush is a lovely coral pink color with a nice shimmer to it. I love to mix it with the highlighter color for a nice glow.

The packaging is nice, and as with other Urban Decay products, it has a really nice mirror.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
I have this pallet in its original naked shade. I absolutely love it! I use it almost every single day because it seems to go so well with my naked 3 eyes! The powders are ridiculously pigmented, and I mean ridiculously.. One tap in the pallet and you have full on color! Which did take some getting used to switching from a blush without a lot of pigment. My only complaint with the product is the durability, I have broken 2 of these now. One stumble is very unforgiving, you'll have a shattered pallet every where! I replaced my first, but the 2nd time I was able to salvage it. I'll just have to be more careful in the future.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Enna P.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX
Is it really good for people with tan skin ???
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?