BY URBAN DECAY #26 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Naked Flush Set!! I got it as a beginner a few months ago and I barely have made a dent in it! The highlighter included is shimmery and is great for any natural look; however, my favorite part of it is the bronzer. I use it for simple contouring and love the natural look it gives me!! It’s pigmented but also easy to blend. This is a great value for anyone looking for “the most bang for your buck” it’s three high end products for the price of one
Victoria G.
Review for: Naked
I got this as a gift several years ago, and it's one of my favorite Urban Decay palettes. It's very subtle, but I prefer that on a day to day basis... I also love the packaging on this one, the compact isn't too bulky or large like the eyeshadow palettes, and the full size mirror is a great plus! If you like blinding highlight and really deep Contour/Bronzer, this isn't for you, but for a more natural, wearable look, this is a great face palette!
Michelle A.
Review for: Going Native
I absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The highlighter works amazingly well with the bronzer and the blush shades. It comes in a very convenient study packaging and looks beautiful. I’ve been using it for a year and carry it everywhere I go. The great part about it is that i can do a light contour with the bronzer because its more matte than the blush and the highlighter. I love that they come in one package and when applying all three, the application is not excessive so you don’t lose product.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette makes it incredibly easy to get the fresh flushed face look. The packaging is easy and compact so it can be carried anywhere. It offers all the needed necessities to finish any makeup look. I love this product for busy mornings and when I’m on the go or when I want to take my make up to the next level.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Going Native
Love this. I just move a blush brush from side to side to collect all 3 colors and use this as blush on my cheeks and a sweep on my nose, forehead, and neck to give some color/bronze. The color looks good, very pigmented, etc. It has lasted me a while but I don't typically reapply during the day or anything. I recommend it, especially if you can get it on sale!
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Naked
This product has a good variety and the products have good staying power. They provide a nice shimmer without being super shimmery. I️ have pretty sensitive skin though, so every time I️ use this my skin breaks out. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn’t have sensitive skin.
Rebecca J.
Review for: Naked
I really really love this palette.  The material is good quality, and the shades of the blush, highlighter, and bronzer are subtle for a good no makeup look.  The blush is a darker rosy shade, but because my skin is not medium but not fair, it works well for me, unlike some super light or bright pinks.  The bronzer is a little too close to my skin tone, but it's buildable so I can add on to it and make it work.  The highlighter is also very subtle.  Not too shimmery, but just enough so that people can tell you have a little highlighter on.  Overall, love this palette :)
Shelby J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the idea of this product. The bronzer is a bit warm tomed, but blends nicely if you make the effort. Blush is equally nice, but the highlight in the middle is more glitter and fallout than glimmer. It's also a bit hard to use larger brushes because there is no pan separation.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Nooner
This is a nice idea for traveling; you have bronzer, highlight and blush in one! However, the product itself is mediocre. The bronzer is a little too warm on my skin tone (light w/ warm undertones) and the blush is not necessarily a color I would want to wear everyday. The highlight is very pretty; it's not subtle but also not blinding and it has a bit of a pinky undertone to it. The powders are pretty powdery and produce a lot of kick up when you tap your brush into it. Overall it's an alright product and I will definitely still use it but would not recommend to others.
N. Y.
Review for: Sesso
This palette is one of my top 10 favorite bronzer palettes. The bronzer goes on so smoothly and has such a nice sparkle to it. The highlight is completes the bronzer so well. Love doing part of my contour with Urban Decay Naked Flushed. Gives you a really nice glow. 💖
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product.
Jasmine R.
Dallas, TX
Is it really good for people with tan skin ???