BY URBAN DECAY #26 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your...20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
It pains me to give this a negative review because I swear by so many other urban decay products but not this one. My review will be summed up really quickly because the thing that makes this product not good for me is the color choices. Everyone of them is too dark for my pale skin. I exchanged my flushed trio twice at ulta, both times for a lighter color and the last time was the lightest that looked way to dark for me so I knew I couldn't wear this. I have the Illuminating trio that I love and goes on so lightly, this goes on to dark to begin with or at least too dark for me
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: Streak more...
I bought this on sale at Sephora a while back. I love products that have a bronzer, a blush, and a highlight, it is so practical. I especially love things like this for traveling. The bronzer is shimmery, but not too shimmery which I love. The blush shade is so pretty, it gives your cheeks a rosy flush without being too pink. The highlight is stunning - very buildable and gives a pretty champagne glow. Everything blends nicely and looks great on the skin. I think that even full prices this is a great value. I would highly recommend this!
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Review for: Going Native more...
I have to admit, at first I was reluctant to purchase this blush. My friend talked me into it and I am so glad she did! It is the perfect combination of bronzer and pink. I love it just for the fact that it has a very pretty highlight color. I am huge on adding a highlight to my cheek bones. It is absolutely beautiful combined together or separately. I love that you have the option to pair to if you wish or use it individually. It looks beautiful! I will never buy another blush compact !
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
Review for: Strip more...
Get Naked (and Flushed). This bronzy Naked trio features a super silky bronzer, highlighter and blush. Use them individually or blend them all together. Repeat. Bask in the radiant afterglow! I love have pigmented the colors are and how it is great for travel! I got this @ultabeauty and I recommend you guys to try it out!!
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Honestly not my favorite. The bronzer is way too orange and warm, the highlight isn't necessarily a highlight, it's more of like...a shiny blush lol. And lastly the blush is too chalky, kind of hard to blend with every thing in this palette but it gets the job done and is good for on the go. (I personally won't be using this again)
Janelle T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I LOVE this little palette! I bought during Ulta's 21 days of beauty, since it was on sale i figured I'd give it a shot and so glad i did. It's so convenient to have blush, bronzer and highlighter in one. I have the original naked pallette and it offers such a lovely natural look. The bronzer is smooth and doesn't look muddy, blends well. The blush is ever so subtle, definitely buildable, and lasts all day, so pretty and the highlighter is also subtle and natural looking. Love, love, love this pallette!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I love the Naked Flush Set!! I got it as a beginner a few months ago and I barely have made a dent in it! The highlighter included is shimmery and is great for any natural look; however, my favorite part of it is the bronzer. I use it for simple contouring and love the natural look it gives me!! It’s pigmented but also easy to blend. This is a great value for anyone looking for “the most bang for your buck” it’s three high end products for the price of one
Alice F.
Davis, CA
I got this as a gift from a friend and was quite exited because I had heard great things about it. Unfortunately, the packaging is not very protective and when I dropped it, it all broke. I tried to revive it but it wasn’t the same. The highlighter is very pigmented, but the consistency is off, same with the bronzer. I’m not a big blush user so I can’t speak much of that. Either way it’s a good product, but try not to break it
Madhu D.
Review for: Naked more...
Great little face palette for travel. I love the shades and they match perfectly for my skintone. The shades are great for everyday wear as well. Nicely pigmented and subtle face palette. Not blinding highlighter, shades are subtle and wearable. Lovely palette, the only face palette I take during my trips!
Clare L.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Naked more...
I love Urban Decay, and I have loved their Naked skin collection. Using this palette is easier than I thought. When I bought it, I thought it was going to be too much. Surprisingly, the contour is easy to blend out and easy to build! I also love a matte contour against a shimmery blush. The blush in this kit is pretty, and it’s also buildable. It’s a beautiful color and formula!
The highlight is okay, but it’s not the best highlight I have. I also like some serious glow, and this one is really natural.
Advice: if you’re just looking for something you can easily wear over your foundation, this is a winner. This is a straight forward face palette, and would be good for people who just want a small adjustment and contour to their face. Overall, good product!
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?