Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Turlock, Ca

I have both of the Naked palettes and i was wondering if it was worth buying this one too?
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Oct. 28, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
I have all three and think that each bring something new. There are only a few shades that come from one of the naked palettes in the Naked Basics one.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sept. 2, 2013, 1:18 p.m.
If you want a palette that has more matte options, then I would purchase this one. The Naked palettes have a lot of shimmer, and this palette does not. It's a great add-on for some matte shades that will complement your look.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Aug. 2, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
In my opinion I feel that it is worth buying. I think it is great for a natural look. I love my Naked 2 palette, but sometimes I can go without the shimmer. Naked Basics provide a more soft and neutral option.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Aug. 1, 2013, 3:16 p.m.
No. I think having the other two is enough. I feel like this one is a smaller version for the people that don't want to spend the $50.00 for the full size palettes. Thats maybe why they called it "Basics". Maybe its the essential colours from the full size palettes.

Join Now