Urban Decay Naked Basics PaletteInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY URBAN DECAY #25 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Urban Decay Naked Basics Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I really like this palette, however I'm only giving it 4 stars because I think the colors are actually too basic, if that makes any sense. All of these colors, although maybe not exactly, are included in so many other "naked" or "nude" palettes. It was my very first UD Naked palette and we all have to start somewhere ;) With that being said, there's nothing wrong with it. The pigmentation and color payoff is good. There's a bit of fall out but that's with many eyeshadows - I just place a powder puff below my eye as I do my eyeshadow or use a very soft bristled face brush to quickly dust it off. I think it's a great palette to start with, if you're just beginning to get the hang of eye makeup. I do really like mixing the dark brown and black together to use as eyeliner.
Chelsea A.
San Diego, CA
Buy it. You need it. It won't blow your socks off and leave you looking like Kim Kardashian hitting the runway, but for a solid, everyday option that is classy and classic, this palette is your friend. My skin tone is tan/olive (mixed-race black + white) and my roommates are white + blonde as well as Asian with fair skin and dark hair. These colors work on everyone. I will say that the palette tends a bit more grey than I like (I prefer something more taupe/brown/peach), but I have been able to do so many versatile looks just with this palette that I'd buy it again. Whether you're looking for an everyday office look or a girl's night out smokey eye, Naked Basics has you covered!
Anna M.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Basics
This small little beauty is great to use on its on or in conjunction with another palette like the urban decay electric palette. It contains 5 matte colors and 1 shimmery color and has that amazing urban decay shadow texture. Yes its an eye palette but if you are pale you can get away with using naked 2(the taupe color 4 colors in from the left) as your contour and Venus(the first shade on the left and the only shimmery shadow) as a great highlight. I did that before i really got into highlighting and contouring and it worked great. But seriously its always great to have a nice neutral mostly matte palette, especially when it contains both warm and cool toned colors.
Jacob v.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Basics
tiene un lugar exclusivo para maquillaje y este esta entre ellos. el mejor maquillaje que mi esposa se ha puesto, ha sido con estos, productos, yo complacido le compro cada vez que me pide ya que queda hermosa. a mi esposa le fascinan

el mejor maquillaje que mi esposa se ha puesto, ha sido con estos, productos, yo complacido le compro cada vez que me pide ya que queda hermosa. a mi esposa le fascinan. cada vez que puede compra uno mas, aunque ya tenga, le encantan estos productos, han superado las expectativas.

El que quiera comenzar con maquillaje profesional para su uso diario, tenga en mente que este producto es uno de los que debería comprar
Marcela R.
This is such a great palette for travel & if you're curious about what the big deal is with these UD Naked palettes are. The colors are really perfect for day to night. The formula is creamy, with little fall out, the pigment is great, the colors are all so blendable & the amount of looks you can achieve is amazing, from this small palette. The Basics palette has become my go-to gift for everyone from my friends, to my 16 yr old daughters, friends. I even get them for my son's friends, that are girls having birthday's. He's 14 & the girls love getting them! This is a perfect palette if you want just what it says..Basics!
lexi k.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Basics
I think $29 for 6 shadows is a little pricey. Even though I love urban decay products this was a miss for me. There's only two shadows of its kind a naked back to basics palette one of the naked basics palette two I think they cater to only the lighter skin tones even though I am a light skin tone but you can't really find anything for the darker all of you skintones I think that's not practical in the naked basics one pallet there are five Matt shades and one shimmer shade. I think for the shimmer shade to have its max pigmentation You have to use it wet. And to me that's just not worth the hype of this pallet for $29
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite eyeshadow pallette that I own. I like the matte because it is supposed the enough to create a more natural look, but is build able for the bold look as well. The aren't the most pigmented shadows, but if.you wet the brush it does the trick. It is smooth powder and lasts a long time. Some people say they don't use the black but I've found that if I wet a skinny shadow brush and brush it along my lash line instead of eyeliner, it is a soft subtle look that also is dramatic and eye catching. Would definitely recommend this to anyone for the price and longevity of this high quality product.
Kayla E.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Basics
I literally use the Naked Basics palette every single day. Even if it's a no-makeup makeup kind of day, I still use the Naked 2 eyeshadow right above and slightly in my crease to give a little depth and definition. I use the Faint shadow to fill in my brows. Even if you don't want to wear makeup, at least fill in those brows--they shape your face!
I've hit pan on Naked 2, so I'll probably buy it again. And $29 is NOT a bad price for all of the shadows you get. I know that some shadows can be bought separately, but if you like the convenience of slim packaging with several shadows this will work for you. :)
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Sleek and portable palette designed to make all your standard looks. It's specially good if you have a lot of colorful shadow and this one can ground any look. Formula is more powdery than regular UD shadows and I feel like I never reach for it. Would be great for travel if you take one single palette. The black is the best black ever but I never use it. Just feels too simple which is not a bad thing in itself. Recommend it for anyone who's starting with makeup or like something very minimal. If you have a couple of neutral palettes then pass because you have these shades already
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Basics
This is one of my more recent purchases and I must say it has quickly made its way into my heart and into a pile of products I reach for everyday. The versatility of this little palette is awesome for an everyday neutral lover, there is a prominent inner corner highlight/brow bone highlight shade, as well as a black included for lining the eyes or spicing things up for a day to night look. All of the shadows are impeccable quality and they blend very well, the packaging Is really sturdy and conducive to an on the go lifestyle! Worth the money all around!
Kyley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Which do you prefer the original Naked basics or Naked2 basics?
Koryn T.
Is this pallet worth the price?
Alexis L.
Louisville, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good palette for a beginner to use? Would you recommend any other beginner palettes?
Deanna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the pallet pigmented?
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
Is Venus too shimmery for a brow highlight?