BY URBAN DECAY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

If you missed out on Naked: The Perfect 3Some Vault, you’re in luck. Naked 4Some ups the ante with FOUR of our coveted neutral palettes.

With a range of shades and finishes this huge, you’ll never run out of options. Go bronze with Naked (the palette that started it all). Channel a more taupe vibe with Naked2. Recreate that golden-hour light with rose-hued Naked3. Or turn up the heat with the scorched neutrals in our newest Naked palette, Naked Heat. From ultra smooth mattes to gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics, it’s all here. Create sultry neutral looks, smoky dramatic looks and everything in between. Each palette comes loaded with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush, so you can get Naked whenever the urge strikes.

Worthy of a prime spot on your vanity, this ultra limited-edition collectible set comes in a beautiful display tower. We stood all the palettes up around the outside, leaving a convenient well in the middle that’s perfect for stashing brushes and pencils.

Shades Included:

• Naked (Bronze Neutrals)
  • Naked2 (Taupe Neutrals)
  • Naked3 (Rose Neutrals)
  • Naked Heat (Scorched Neutrals)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Blackout / Darkheart Ingredients:

• Is it worth it it to buy this???4 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? And are the shadows easy to blend?2 Answers
  • Are they full sized palettes or are they the mini?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "These pallets are always a must have for me! They are the perfect shades for all skin tones and the gorgeous pigmented colours are amazing to blend and perfect for both beginner and advanced. I can’t say enough amazing things!" in 84 reviews
  • "By far my favorite eyeshadow set!!! The colors are amazing and long lasting!!! The brush that comes with these is amazing as well! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great eyeshadow!!!" in 25 reviews
  • "I’ve always used the UD pallets. They are so awesome and have so many neutral colors that go with anything you are wearing" in 19 reviews
Payton M.
This looks so amazing because the  formula of  this pallet is amazing and it is very pigmented I think you would love this  because you get all the urban decay palette that is a dream come true because they’re so amazing and it’s definitely worth it
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I love the naked palettes especially the naked heat and the naked 3 palettes those two are my favorites! They have such nice colors in them and the layout and color schemes are amazing! The colors also blend really nice and the looks you can make with them are so amazing. as with any the shimmers have fallout but nothing too annoying and if you use spray there is pretty much none
Christen S.
Baton Rouge
Never bought any vault package but I do have all five of the naked palettes. The 3rd and the heat are my favorites. My least favorite is the smokey eyed one due to the low pigment. The Heat and Smokey eyed has the beat brush. I would buy each one again!
Deb S.
Allison Park, PA
I bought the Naked Smoky palette first, and was not as impressed as others with its mattes and blendability. Then I got the Naked Heat palette and fell in love with the warm toned colors and ease of application and blendability.  I had wanted the Naked 3 palette for a while and when I saw this set come up, with my Sephora Rouge sale about to start, I knew this was the time to strike gold. I love these palettes and am very happy with the quality of each one, the colors in each one, and the ease of use of each one. I am giving the second Naked Heat palette to my sister in law for Christmas, since I have made her an Urban Decay junkie now as well.
Kerrie R.
I bought this because I didn’t have a single naked pallet and I had always heard good things about these eyeshadows. They are all amazing quality and blend nicely and you can create so many looks with having all four of these in your collection. I use the original naked and naked 2 the most. I like the naked 3 and naked heat I just don’t reach for them as often just because I’m not a huge fan of the color selection. But I’m happy to have them in my collection and I do still use them! Urban Decay Naked 4Some Vault
Bre R.
fredericksburg
I have the naked basics and naked 3 palette and I love them both’ the basics is great for base shadows before applying others and even filling in brows. The naked 3 has the best shades and a great variety! You do have to build a little to get the pigment to show vividly but it’s not too bad!
Stephanie J.
I love a good neutral eye look and the 4 naked palettes that I have I love. I like that there is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades in each palette. Most of the shadows are very buttery on go one very smooth and blend out beautifully. However, there are a couple of shades that I dont like because they are too glittery or powdery or dont blend out very well. But overall I love these eyeshadow palettes and they are some a staple in my eyeshadow collection.
Maddie L.
Hartselle
I’ve used the naked 2, naked smoky, and naked heat palette. The naked 2 has some of my favorite shimmer and glitter shadows. They are long wearing and super pretty. The naked smoky was a big fail for me. The mattes were so hard to blend and the palette had nearly no pigment. The naked heat had what felt to me was a completely different formula. The shades are so creamy and pigmented. They’re super long wearing and blend amazing. I love it. It’s my favorite!
paige b.
I love this! As someone who wears basically nothing but neutrals this, to me, is perfect. This comes with the original naked palette, naked2, naked3, and the new naked heat palette. It can be found at ulta and urban decay's website. It's a $216 value but it's being sold for $185, so you're basically getting one palette for free. They all come with urban decay's super soft dual ended eyeshadow brush. Makes a great gift for any makeup addict (or just for yourself).
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Love these eyeshadows, like the choice of colors they offer and they're highly pigmented. It's a great price for what you're getting too...the only thing I don't like is that the glittery ones crease even with primer on.
Alya A.
Rawang
Is it worth it it to buy this???
Chloe L.
Ponca City
Do you have to pay to review this
Sherin S.
Kafr el sheikh , Kafr el sheikh
Which one did you like more ???
Shannon C.
Is this worth the money? And are the shadows easy to blend?
Paulina G.