Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Marie A.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Marina G.
I was so excited when Extra Bitter came out in nail polish. I was really in love with the color from the palette but I am very disappointed with nail polish color. It does not look like the color on the website or the color of the eye shadow
Daniela Z.
me encantan esras pinturas, los colores son fantasticos, se secan super rapido y duran muchisimo, tuenen un buen precio a pesar de ser una muy buena marca, es muy facil su aplicacion , definitivmente uno de los mejores
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Very pretty metallic shades and not too bad to dry, they are fully opaque in 1 coat and last a while on the nails without the need for a top coat, up to 5 days of wear before a chip was found.  Vice is a hard pink silver metallic that I really enjoy, the bottle design is nice and the brush is perfectly sized for my nail beds without the liquid running into the cuticles.  All round good polish, even though they are not easy to find and are quite pricey.
Ariane M.
Québec, QC
I absolutely love Urban Decay in general but the quality of the polish is not really there. Yes the shade selection is amazing, but the polish is always chipping on me after a day or two. I still use them because they have such unique shades!
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
I really love the colors that Urban Decay has, but the quality of the polish doesn't meet my expectations. I had chips within a few days, and I had sealed the polish with a rock hard top coat. I was very unimpressed for the money that I paid. I returned the product.
Jade A.
Ballyhalbert, AK
As a nail polish lover, i am such a fan! This product is easy to apply and dries in great time. No smudging and one coat is plenty. Also long lasting which is a bonus with nail polish. I would reccomend this highly.
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura muchísimo es fácil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ningún otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio muchísimo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto
ghadir s.
Brampton , ON
My absolute favourite colour of all times. It's easy to apply, and you don't need to put more than 2 coats on your nails. This is my first time using it. Note: it takes me a very long time to finish a nail polish.
Its a wonderful nail polish i have ever use , you dont have to add otehr layer ! Just one layer its enough to rock this polish plus its so easy to apply . I recommend it for you guys because of the quality and its so affordable
Ashley P.
I have two colours from the Urban Decay Vintage nail polish line: Bruise and UV-B. Bruise is a beautiful brown with a shimmery green shift that looks different in different light, and UV-B is like an ultramarine blue. They're both really beautiful and unique colours that definitely fit Urban Decay's aesthetic and I'm really glad to have them both. The design of the bottle is also super cool. These polishes last a decent amount of time; I'm not a nail polish expert so the length they last seems fine to me. They are a bit pricey, though... they cost $10 in the US which is reasonable but in Canada they're $18! I do think they're worth it for the unique colours, though.
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
I have been trying to decide which color to paint my nails for this winter. What is your favorite winter color?