Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Marie A.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Katelyn D.
I like this product, but if you smudge it at all or if you don't have smooth nails then it really stands out.
londy m.
oklahoma
Colores muy bonitos me gusta mucho esta nailpolish tienen colores muy bonitos me encantam......???.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas City, KS
Really enjoyed this color. Didn’t wear to quickly and very pigmented. Would recommend to a friend
Sarah H.
Clinton Twp, MI
The color was amazing everybody asked me about it and it'll stay for a long time on your nails
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
This color is prefect for the fall and winter. It stays on a while without chipping off
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Me encanta color extremadamente bello lo quiero luceria super lindo rn mis uñas
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
This is a beautiful, rich red colour. Not quite wine. It applies smoothly. I usually do 2 coats just so I make sure I have a nice solid colour on my nails. It lasts me an average of 3 days before it starts to chip, but I've had it last longer which is really nice. Its a high quality polish, and I own it in several other colours too.
Gemma B.
I bought this polish for the amazing packaging, the skull on the lid gives it the UD edge! Wonderful shade and the polish glides onto my nails easily, so easy to do! I want all the other shades now, would definitely recommend!
stay b.
london, london
These are a hit and miss for me. Some shades are fantastic, others are horrible. I used Sin, and it was gorgeous on my toenails. But then I used another color ( can't remember what) and it was all gross and runny and chipped.
Amy P.
Ilfracombe, North Devon
I had never considered URBAN DECAY for nail products but I was so surprised with how high in quality this was. Not only a gorgeous shade, it didn't chip for 4 days - much better than other polished in my collection!
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
I have been trying to decide which color to paint my nails for this winter. What is your favorite winter color?