Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.

BY URBAN DECAY

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Jacqueline G.
Review for: Vice
Let me start by saying urban decay Polish is by far the best I have ever used. Although I have not tried this specific color I have tried one similar and it is my favorite. And not bad pricing if you find them on sale.
Lauren B.
Edgewater, MD
Review for: Blackheart
Some of the most concentrated and pigmented nail polish I've ever used. It reminds me a lot of Chanel's polishes but affordable enough for someone on a bit more of a budget. This color is fantastic too.
Amber j.
Review for: Addiction
This polish really gives a true looking color in just one coat, I'd deffinitly suggest buying it if you really want a good nail paint.
Caeli D.
Review for: Addiction
This was one of my first urban decay nail polishes. This color is beautiful. Nice and pigmented polish in just one coat.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Vice
Good color with nice green and gold shift. The formula was a bit on the thin side so you really have to go all out with a base coat, several color coats, and a VERY durable top coat. The bottle is very much in UD's style. The price didn't really make it all that appealing. I liked how they only had a limited range of color choices and they all complimented each other. I hope they do something similar to this line again but with a much more improved formula and super edgy colors.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Pulp Fiction & Trade - Mrs. Mia Wallace
Quite honestly the best red shade I've ever purchased. Skeptical about how the coloab with Pulp Fiction and UD would turn out but it ended up really nice. I got the rich red lipstick and this nail polish. The polish was a bit on the thin side but had only a slight shimmer to it. It's very daring and bold while still being feminine and edgy. Great shade of red even Mrs. Wallace would be proud of.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Vice
This is a terrific color and I would buy this just for the bottle design alone. The formula is a bit thin and on me it doesn't last more than two days without chipping, even with top coat. For the price and brand, I expected a better quality formula.
Review for: Pulp Fiction & Trade - Mrs. Mia Wallace
Urban decay nail polish is flawless! such a nice shiny finish that will stay everlasting for as long as a spa manicure. Absolutely worth the money to buy it because it will definitely last the long run! this color is also stunning and flawless a great winter color
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Pulp Fiction & Trade - Mrs. Mia Wallace
This is a beautiful, rich red colour. Not quite wine. It applies smoothly. I usually do 2 coats just so I make sure I have a nice solid colour on my nails. It lasts me an average of 3 days before it starts to chip, but I've had it last longer which is really nice. Its a high quality polish, and I own it in several other colours too.
Gemma B.
Review for: Blackheart
I bought this polish for the amazing packaging, the skull on the lid gives it the UD edge! Wonderful shade and the polish glides onto my nails easily, so easy to do! I want all the other shades now, would definitely recommend!
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Exactly what color is this?