Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.

BY URBAN DECAY

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Sarah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish, it actually lasts on my nails much longer than others that I have tried and the colors are great too!
Lynn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love urban decay nail polish! The polish lasts me almost a month and the colors are extremely pigmented and look great!!
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't explain how amazing this nail polish is! If you've never tried.it you need to! It stays on so well and looks fab
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Review for: Pulp Fiction & Trade - Mrs. Mia Wallace
Yassssss this stuff is amazing ! Definitely recommend , I would buy it again ! 10/10 , you would love it ! It's perfect for anybody & very good ! Go try it , you wouldn't be disappointed !!!!!
Ashlee B.
Review for: Vice
Cute color and lasts a decent amount of time. Would recommend to anyone who'd be in the market to try something new.
elleyaya A.
Review for: Vice
I am in love with urban decay. They are one of my favorite products they have the best colors to use for any occasion
Destiny I.
Haines city
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much!!!! It is very effective, affordable and is so easy to applicate. It is worth the money
Victoria O.
What can I say I love to take care of my feet and hands this is my go to i would recommend it to anyone. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product! Awsome for begginers and the makeup pros. Good formula. Awsome color pay off. Would purchase again.
Racquel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive but lovely color it only lasted few days on my fingers but cute packaging . Will not repurchase again
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Exactly what color is this?