Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.

BY URBAN DECAY

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Vice
Good color with nice green and gold shift. The formula was a bit on the thin side so you really have to go all out with a base coat, several color coats, and a VERY durable top coat. The bottle is very much in UD's style. The price didn't really make it all that appealing. I liked how they only had a limited range of color choices and they all complimented each other. I hope they do something similar to this line again but with a much more improved formula and super edgy colors.
Kat G.
Review for: Blackheart
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Denise G.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Vice, Zodiac, Addiction
I'm not an avid user of nail polish, but these are gorgeous. Full opaque coverage in one swipe and it's been a week and I've had no problems with chipping. Love these!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Pulp Fiction & Trade - Mrs. Mia Wallace
Quite honestly the best red shade I've ever purchased. Skeptical about how the coloab with Pulp Fiction and UD would turn out but it ended up really nice. I got the rich red lipstick and this nail polish. The polish was a bit on the thin side but had only a slight shimmer to it. It's very daring and bold while still being feminine and edgy. Great shade of red even Mrs. Wallace would be proud of.
Zoe B.
Review for: Blackheart
This polish is so pretty! The only downside is that it takes forever to dry! It only took one coat, it's very pigmented. It went on smooth and easy. There are so many different colors in here. Sometimes it looks green, sometimes black, sometimes grey, and sometimes purple. It's definitely very unique and high quality. I love it!
Ryleigh C.
Jacksonville
Review for: Vice
i don't love nail polish but this happened to catch my eye and it's not that bad . i decided to go out one night and wanted my nails painted i was v impressed how it turned out
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the UD nail polishes! I own several different colors and all of them are long lasting, chip resistant, and the colors are incredible and unique. The price is reasonable and the packaging is so beautiful and sexy!
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge UD fan so it's not surprise I love their nail polish! Blows competitors out of the water. Cons? NONE! I can't think of anything to improve. Picked this up at Ulta and would most definitely recommend to others.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Review for: Vice
This is a terrific color and I would buy this just for the bottle design alone. The formula is a bit thin and on me it doesn't last more than two days without chipping, even with top coat. For the price and brand, I expected a better quality formula.
Jacqueline G.
Review for: Vice
Let me start by saying urban decay Polish is by far the best I have ever used. Although I have not tried this specific color I have tried one similar and it is my favorite. And not bad pricing if you find them on sale.
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Exactly what color is this?