Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Marie A.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.

Urban Decay Nail Polish

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Received this in a pr package and was very impressed very good pigment and stays on long. Not sure the exact price but well worth it alittle goes a long way. Would recommend to people who loves making there nails the center of attention
Jamie S.
Loving this nail polish. It is a great color, lasts quite awhile even through daily dishes by hand. It is a must have product! I would recommend it to everyone! Try it, you won't regret it.
Yaricsa b.
I really enjoy these nail polish! And the bottles are so cuteee. They last long to , nail polish will last even longer with onther top coat of clear nail polish !
Hayley W.
Really good nail polish super pretty and I don't normally wear any it's easy to use at least for me and I bought it online a little expensive for my taste in nails but defiantly worth it
Camren G.
Strandburg, SD
The bottles are sweet looking and the colors are different from anything you will find in a store. I wish they would last longer on the nails as it does chip off and flakes away easily. But the colors are stunning.
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
SOOOO beautiful. This is the best quality nail polish I own. It is so so beautiful. It is a little more expensive, but when you want quality, you pay for quality. I would recommend to friends!
Clarissa C.
Sylmar, CA
Love their polishes! I have 3 shades, my favorite being "Naked". It looks soo beautiful on any skin tone. The only complaint I have is that it starts to chip after the 3rd day.
Crissy W.
Amazing color. Long lasting wear and looks fantastic. Doesn't chip easily and lasted an entire week. These products are well worth the money. Easy to apply and dried fast.
Elizabeth C.
I would love to have all these colors on my nails I would look so beautiful have the best nails in the world it's pretty pricey I have seen them I've been doing reviews on them I love them and stuff in there commended for
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
I have been trying to decide which color to paint my nails for this winter. What is your favorite winter color?