Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Marie A.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This polish is a classic. I am gifting the color Radium to a friend. It’s an exceptionally loud blue shade. I love that Urban Decay relaunched the original colors, and this one is fab! They could wear longer, but so long as you own it, what’s a little touch up?
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Color collection comes in  modern, revamped formula. Love the vintage colors you know and love, but with the complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle, its what we come to expect from u. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, formula has a high-gloss finish that’s tough and durable, yet flexible.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got the shades: Granite and Vape in a Nordstrom Rack near me. They have the best packaging ever. The quality is really good. And I loved the shades that I got. The best part was getting them 50% off. Easy to use and clean afterwards.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Love urban decay but im not a fan of this polish. Its expensive first of all. Why so much it's polish and the application is awful. It chips the first day. I do not recommend this polish at all. I love most urban decay products but I can't love this one sorry wende
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
So far I would say Urban Decay's nail polish is much like brands like OPI. It has good color and coverage but I found it starts chipping from my fingers after about 3 days. Like most higher end nail polish it last weeks on my toes.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
I may be bias when it comes to nail polishes I like darker colors. This color didn't seem to fit what I was looking for. It's not bad quality nail polish but the color I wasn't happy with. I would not buy it again.
Shelley H.
Galesburg , MI
This polish was ok but nothing special. If it wasnt so expensive I would be able to give a better review. This unfortunately is an example of paying for the brand not the product.
Lauren M.
I had to get the Zodiac shade to match the shadow I love so much. I usually only wear OPI so I was hesitant because so many other polish formulas have let me down. I should have known that UD wouldn't! This formula is so nice, pigmented on the first layer, not streaky and absolutely gorgeous! Of course use a good base coat and too coat and you're good to go! I wish they would come out with more shades.
Mai Lee H.
I love this color so much it's super nice and pigmented after 2 full layers and it does last for about 1-2 weeks if you don't do much to your nails or try to peel it off! The color is super nice and I love the glitter in there it makes your nails feel glamorous and it feels like it's not going anywhere. I would recommend trying it if you haven't! They don't have a good shade range but the colors they do have are good!
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
I have been trying to decide which color to paint my nails for this winter. What is your favorite winter color?