Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Zoe B.Urban Decay Nail Polish uploaded by Andrea C.

BY URBAN DECAY

Ultra sophisticated and limited edition, these decadent colors feature complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, our formula has a high-gloss finish that's tough and durable, yet flexible. And each shade is 3-free - formulated without toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. Our custom-designed cap is topped with a skull. Each full-size bottle holds 10 ml of nail polish - plenty of color to last all season long. And wait until you try our high-performance, 400-strand brush. The fine strands pick up more product than other brushes, grabbing on to color to give you a clean, even and controlled laydown of polish. Incredibly precise, this brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails easy. Nail Polish, Blackheart

Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Pulp Fiction & Trade - Mrs. Mia Wallace
Color collection comes in  modern, revamped formula. Love the vintage colors you know and love, but with the complex shade work, super-rich pigments and dynamic micro-sparkle, its what we come to expect from u. Long-wearing and chip-resistant, formula has a high-gloss finish that’s tough and durable, yet flexible.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Review for: Other
I got the shades: Granite and Vape in a Nordstrom Rack near me. They have the best packaging ever. The quality is really good. And I loved the shades that I got. The best part was getting them 50% off. Easy to use and clean afterwards.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love urban decay but im not a fan of this polish. Its expensive first of all. Why so much it's polish and the application is awful. It chips the first day. I do not recommend this polish at all. I love most urban decay products but I can't love this one sorry wende
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I would say Urban Decay's nail polish is much like brands like OPI. It has good color and coverage but I found it starts chipping from my fingers after about 3 days. Like most higher end nail polish it last weeks on my toes.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Blackheart
I may be bias when it comes to nail polishes I like darker colors. This color didn't seem to fit what I was looking for. It's not bad quality nail polish but the color I wasn't happy with. I would not buy it again.
Shelley H.
Galesburg , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish was ok but nothing special. If it wasnt so expensive I would be able to give a better review. This unfortunately is an example of paying for the brand not the product.
Crissy W.
Review for: Vice
Amazing color. Long lasting wear and looks fantastic. Doesn't chip easily and lasted an entire week. These products are well worth the money. Easy to apply and dried fast.
Lauren M.
Review for: Zodiac
I had to get the Zodiac shade to match the shadow I love so much. I usually only wear OPI so I was hesitant because so many other polish formulas have let me down. I should have known that UD wouldn't! This formula is so nice, pigmented on the first layer, not streaky and absolutely gorgeous! Of course use a good base coat and too coat and you're good to go! I wish they would come out with more shades.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got Oil Slick from the vintage xx collection and I gotta say, it dries really fast compared to my other brands. It's not stated as a quick drying formula so I expected to mess them up a few times because I'm extremely impatient when it comes to letting nails dry. I try to play a system based video game as a distraction usually bc my nails don't touch anything when they're wrapped around a controller.
It's a pretty wet formula so it applies smoothly but not so wet that it's thing. Only down side is it's $10 a bottle. I like to stay in the $5 range
Jacqueline G.
I find the packaging absolutely adorable.. Don't you!?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Does this product withstand dish washing? Most polishes are cheap and come off easily so if I am going to pay a little extra I want to make sure the color lasts.
Olga G.
How would you compare this product's texture to OPI? The images give an impression that UD is not very opaque/smooth..
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What are the pro and cons? I want to try them but are they worth it ? Do they last?
Exactly what color is this?