Urban Decay Nail Color- Limited Edition Colors! uploaded by Kaitlyn T.

BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Nail Color- Limited Edition Colors! Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I’ve never used these.. but I’ve heard a lot of good things about...1 Answers
Kaitlyn T.
Cedar Grove
These are my absolute favorite nail polishes ever. I never paid full price since I buy them discounted at Nordstrom Rack, but if I had to I would definitely pay the full. The colors are absolutely stunning and I currently have Roach, UV-B, UZI, Plague, and Radium. I’m obsessed with these nail polishes and I always buy new colors every time I see them. The colors are definitely more out there, though Roach is probably the most neutral of the limited edition colors that I’ve seen, as it’s a gorgeous copper/burgundy color. The polish is durable and has a gorgeous glitter to it that really makes it stand out and shine. I definitely recommend this polish brand to anyone who loves vibrant, colorful, shimmery nails as much as I do.
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Bright colors ,long lasting ,but can be a little pricey. I love the color selection if you like rich colors this is the polish for you. My nail technician loves the polish says but it's to expensive to use all the time. My moto you get what you pay for. Urban Decay Nail Color- Limited Edition Colors!
Morgan C.
Overall I really liked this nail polish! It's a very pretty color, it stands out and it's very shiny. It's not a bad price for what your getting, only downside I would give it is you have to apply two coats to get a really nice even color.
Nathalia S.
Norfolk, VA
Im crazy about nail polish and my favorite color is red. I think this product is perfect. I never found a nail polish so good since I moved here to USA. I bought this online and I totally recommend this for my friends.
Lauren R.
These are the same quality as drugstore polishes, they just cost more. You can find all the colors in O.P.I. for less. They have a decent lasting time, but aren't worth the investment for someone who easily gets chips.
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
My boyfriend bought me one of these polishes for Christmas and the color was beautiful. The colors are great and I love the packaging of the polishes. If you haven't tried one yet I would recommend trying one out!
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
I LOVE this. I got Zodiac when it was on sale a few years ago. I still have it. It is super pigmented and lasts a while. I just rarely do my own nails so I don't use it often but I highly would recommend this.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great quality nail color from urban decay. The color is pretty and doesn't chip off easily. Good stay And smooth finish. I got it online, good value for money. I recommend it.
Bridgett S.
Scott
This product was long lasting and sirprised me to be quite honest. I would buy again. No doubt about it. I feel it is easy to use and up to date with the day and time
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’ve never used these.. but I’ve heard a lot of good things about them! What’s your favorite shade?