BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Nail Color- Limited Edition Colors! Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I love Urban Decays nail polish they are always smooth and glides on easily dries quickly and last a long time before it chips. I highly recommend this product if you love painting your nails. Plus they have some amazing colors to choose from
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I love these colors. It was so hard for me to pick just one so I didn't. I love dark shimmery colors and I love the bold colors. My only problem is that without a decent top coat they don't last and I would want them to last longer than they do. Other than that they are a gorgeous color and it is true to what you see. Very stunning and gets lots of compliments.
Kaylah J.
The colors of the nail polish is so pretty. They are pigmented and you don't have to do that many coats to get a beautiful nail. It lost a pretty long time with a top coat. I really like this nail polish and wish it wasn't limited edition.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
this limited edition color was everything and I just had to get it I love it so much and everyone always ask about it ! I use it pretty often and it's easy to apply and dried really quickly
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Bright colors ,long lasting ,but can be a little pricey. I love the color selection if you like rich colors this is the polish for you. My nail technician loves the polish says but it's to expensive to use all the time. My moto you get what you pay for. Urban Decay Nail Color- Limited Edition Colors!
Leslie R.
Lincoln, NE
basically all urban decay nail polish works great. The colors are opaque with two layers. The layering is also really easy because its not sticky or too thick. It goes on smooth and dries quickly. Plus its resistant to scratching and flaking off. You can wear it for at least a week before there is any sign of damage or wear.
Rena W.
Newport News
I love urban decay nail polish ! I have all the vintage limited edition colors! I love how they turn a eyeshadow color into a nail polish! I bought it on urban decay! Totally recommend to others and I hope they come out with more !
Kaylee L.
Nail polish is a different thing from urban decay but the colors are amazing! One swipe full color that's bold and looks great! Long lasting polish but it does take a bit to dry down. Good size bottle with cute skull detail on the lid
Morgan C.
Overall I really liked this nail polish! It's a very pretty color, it stands out and it's very shiny. It's not a bad price for what your getting, only downside I would give it is you have to apply two coats to get a really nice even color.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
This polish is good quality, minimal chipping, minimal peeling, and long wearing. I feel like it went on smoothly and the polish didn't end up getting sticky or clumpy after I used it a couple times. We will use it again!