BY URBAN DECAY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. Get ready to send your glitter addiction into overdrive with eight otherworldly NEW shades of planet Earth’s sparkliest shadow in our first-ever Moondust Eyeshadow Palette.

Found exclusively in this anniversary palette, our most vibrant Moondust shades yet will stoke your deep love affair with sparkle. Each shadow is dazzlingly sparkly, but with a super-refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). We lace every shade of Moondust Eyeshadow with microfine bits of sparkle and lush 3-D metallics—for a luxurious, diamond-like effect.

Moondust has been our most-requested palette ever since we first launched this amazing formula. And this palette takes the vibrancy of Moondust to the next level. Experiment with never-before-seen shades like Lightyear (a vivid, saturated green) and Galaxy (the perfect smoky, sparkly blue-gray).

We went all out on the sparkly gunmetal case. As mesmerizing as the shades inside, it features a mirrored cutout “Moondust” logo. A full-size mirror makes it easy to indulge your glitter obsession on the go.

What you get:

Specter (soft pink with tonal sparkle), Element (peach with pink shift and sparkle), Magnetic (purple with blue sparkle), Lightyear (vibrant green with tonal sparkle), Granite (black with multicolored sparkle), Lithium (brown with iridescent 3-D sparkle), Vega (bright blue with tonal sparkle), and Galaxy (smoky blue-gray with iridescent 3-D sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ELEMENT Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

GALAXY Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

GRANITE Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

LIGHTYEAR Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Alumina, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

LITHIUM Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Talc, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

MAGNETIC Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

SPECTER Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

VEGA Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)] CI 75470 (Carmine)

• What its your favorite glitter color?8 Answers
  • What is your ride or die eyeshadow palette? Right now min...4 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply them? Is the nyx glitter glu...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Oh i love these! Have always been a fan of urban decay and their eyeshadows are amazing. I love love the Zodiac! I think it would compliment any eye color. The glitter doesn't feel chunky, and glides on really well. I have never had any issues with this pallet. I wanted to run it all over my face and shine when I first got it! " in 926 reviews
  • "Omg i love this palette it is EXTREMELY pigmented like one swatch can get you full coverage. I love love love this palette" in 514 reviews
Maya S.
This is absolutely one of my favorite palettes. I received this as a gift and I love it! The packaging is stunning and so glittery, and it's also really sturdy. These shades seem to only apply well with a very compact eyeshadow brush, so I tend to use my fingers to apply them. Or, I will pick up some eyeshadow on my brush, then spritz my brush to make the eyeshadow wet, and it applies nicely. Each shade is very pigmented and VERY glittery. I particularly like using Specter (light pink) on the inner corners of my eyes as a highlight. The glitter is really fine, and not at all grainy. It's difficult for me to create an entire look with this palette alone, so I usually use transition shades from the palette in the Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda bundle, or the Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette.

Also use with: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
lalyy 🖤.
Miami
So I got this palette when it was on sale I always wanted it but when I finally had the chance to get it it was on sale and I couldn’t past on it so I got it and tbh idk why I was so hyped up maybe because it would be the first urban decay palette that I had and I was actually very disappointed I didn’t pay the actually price but I was disappointed I’m not a glitter type of gal but I wanted it and I barley use it it’s not for me I probably only use 2 shades in the palette it’s not my favorite thing in the world I like urban decay and I have there palette but this is the one where I don’t like it and I would buy it again if someone wants but other than that I wouldn’t buy it
Katelyn T.
Glitter addict here. I got this palette when it came out, because I couldn’t resist. Because UD is pricey, you should be aware that this palette will probably be one that you only reach for occasionally. It works best if you spritz your brush with a setting spray or even wet it with water before applying. If you do so, you will have a very vibrant color pay off. I personally find the darker shades hard to use, but the brighter colors are fantastic. To be honest though, this is my least used palette as UD Heavy Metals has taken its place for my glitter looks. But I do think it’s a good quality and is fun to use. If you need help figuring out what to do with it, you should look up tutorials on YouTube.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I love this eyeshadow palette. I purchased it at Sephora. When I first bought it I wasn’t sure at all about it. I didn’t think that they could be used for anything. I found that they are very nice for toppers or for transitioning into a sparkle. It is absolutely perfect when used that way! And it doesn’t crease or get gross like most sparkly shadows do. It shows up really well especially when I use my fingers and you don’t have to really use a whole lot! 100% impressed with it! Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette
Maureen M.
Philadelphia
I am a huge fan of UD and love the brand itself.  An eyeshadow palette featuring eight sparkly new shades.  Take glittery eye looks to a whole new level.  Explore this palette's eight other worldly shades of sparkly shadow.  Found only in this palette, these vibrant moondust shades are dazzlingly sparkly but with a super refined incredibly sophisticated feel and no chunky glitter.  Laced with micro-fine bits of iridescent sparkle and lush 3D metallic, these shadows create a gorgeous diamond like effect.  The sparkly gunmetal case features a mirror cutout of the moondust logo.  Experiment with the never before seen shades like lightyear (a vivid, saturated green) and galaxy (the perfect smoky, sparkly blue-gray).
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
This is a fun palette by urban decay. It's meant to be an accent palette and not a complete look. But I do find that they don't want to stay on even when using Setting spray to apply them. They just don't have the lasting power of some of their other shadows. I do like them they're fun for parties but I don't tend to grab it when I'm going to be wearing my make up all day for work because I know it's not gonna last very long. Fun To use but not something that I'm going to use every day so probably won't be hanging on to this one very long.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
The shadows in this palette are best used wet to get the full effect of the shimmer. Using the shadows dry will leave more of a wash of colour and very little shimmer on the lid. To use the shadows wet, I use a mixing medium to make them them slightly creamy, then apply in a patting motion with a firmer brush.
The colour range is beautiful, and there are endless possibilities using this palette as a complimentary palette. When I pack this for travel, I do not pack it alone. I will bring this along with one other palette of mostly matte and/or shimmer colours to build the base of the look on.
The packaging is a firm plastic and very sturdy. It includes a decent sized mirror.
Sarah H.
Love Urban Decay! They are coming out with new pallets so fast it’s hard to keep up with! This pallet is great for night looks. Hardly any fallout, great pigments, vibrancy, and sparkle! I doubt I will buy it again unless it’s a gift. Not because of the pallet, because I have so much I probably won’t use it up before it expires and they already have several new releases on my “to buy” list!
Ms. S.
I wanted this pallet for far to long! Originally priced at $50 I snagged this beauty for $24.50 at Sephora! I absolutely crushed on this for months then fell in Love with it as soon as it came in! I so recommend this product! It does have a little bit of fall out bc of the glitter so glitter glue for sure! This glitter is on a new level though! I mean the color pay off and the shine omg! 😍😍😍😍😍 I love u fenty beauty but this palette throws galaxy palette out of the water 😬
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my first (and probably only) glitter palette, and warned by other reviews, I dampened my brush with setting spray to help get them to stick. Between that and applying them over regular shadow, however, the colors came out much darker and muddier than expected. The setting spray did help them "stick" though, so my current disappointment may just be me needing to play with them a bit. They are pigmented and oh so pretty in the pan; I just need to learn how to use them, I think. I may be updating this review at a later date. Much later since I don't see them being every day shadows (which I knew when I ordered them).

ETA: One thing I've learned that helps is layering. Let one layer dry, then add another. The gold and silver are still disappointingly dark, but the other colors show up better and brighten with additional layers.

ETA2: After trying a few more times, I give up. I'm returning it. It shouldn't require so much work to make a shadow do what it's supposed to do.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Hi, I purchased this pallet a few weeks ago and have found the glitter doesn't stay on my lid well. Any advice or recommended products that will help keep the glitter and pigment better? I want to love this and know it had potential but maybe I'm missing something in my shadow routine. Help!
Illiana V.
Is there a lot of fallout once it's on the lids? Even if you use a primer?
Danielle B.
Columbia , SC
I bought this palette and I absolutely love it! However, I wanted to know if there is anything you all use to make the colors more vibrant and less sheer? I noticed they are more of a 'pressed glitter' type of eyeshadow.
Elexis C.
I've been eyeing this one, is it really worth $50? The electric I got on sale but hesitant to pay $50 for eye shadow
Emily C.
Reading , PA
This pallet is worth it? For the price I really wants to know how pigment please let me know

back