BY URBAN DECAY

Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. Get ready to send your glitter addiction into overdrive with eight otherworldly NEW shades of planet Earth’s sparkliest shadow in our first-ever Moondust Eyeshadow Palette.

Found exclusively in this anniversary palette, our most vibrant Moondust shades yet will stoke your deep love affair with sparkle. Each shadow is dazzlingly sparkly, but with a super-refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). We lace every shade of Moondust Eyeshadow with microfine bits of sparkle and lush 3-D metallics—for a luxurious, diamond-like effect.

Moondust has been our most-requested palette ever since we first launched this amazing formula. And this palette takes the vibrancy of Moondust to the next level. Experiment with never-before-seen shades like Lightyear (a vivid, saturated green) and Galaxy (the perfect smoky, sparkly blue-gray).

We went all out on the sparkly gunmetal case. As mesmerizing as the shades inside, it features a mirrored cutout “Moondust” logo. A full-size mirror makes it easy to indulge your glitter obsession on the go.

What you get:

Specter (soft pink with tonal sparkle), Element (peach with pink shift and sparkle), Magnetic (purple with blue sparkle), Lightyear (vibrant green with tonal sparkle), Granite (black with multicolored sparkle), Lithium (brown with iridescent 3-D sparkle), Vega (bright blue with tonal sparkle), and Galaxy (smoky blue-gray with iridescent 3-D sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ELEMENT Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

GALAXY Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

GRANITE Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

LIGHTYEAR Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Alumina, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

LITHIUM Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Talc, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

MAGNETIC Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

SPECTER Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

VEGA Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)] CI 75470 (Carmine)

• What its your favorite glitter color?8 Answers
  • What is your ride or die eyeshadow palette? Right now min...4 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply them? Is the nyx glitter glu...2 Answers
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Oh i love these! Have always been a fan of urban decay and their eyeshadows are amazing. I love love the Zodiac! I think it would compliment any eye color. The glitter doesn't feel chunky, and glides on really well. I have never had any issues with this pallet. I wanted to run it all over my face and shine when I first got it! " in 926 reviews
  • "Omg i love this palette it is EXTREMELY pigmented like one swatch can get you full coverage. I love love love this palette" in 514 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
The shadows in this palette are best used wet to get the full effect of the shimmer. Using the shadows dry will leave more of a wash of colour and very little shimmer on the lid. To use the shadows wet, I use a mixing medium to make them them slightly creamy, then apply in a patting motion with a firmer brush.
The colour range is beautiful, and there are endless possibilities using this palette as a complimentary palette. When I pack this for travel, I do not pack it alone. I will bring this along with one other palette of mostly matte and/or shimmer colours to build the base of the look on.
The packaging is a firm plastic and very sturdy. It includes a decent sized mirror.
lalyy 🖤.
Miami
So I got this palette when it was on sale I always wanted it but when I finally had the chance to get it it was on sale and I couldn’t past on it so I got it and tbh idk why I was so hyped up maybe because it would be the first urban decay palette that I had and I was actually very disappointed I didn’t pay the actually price but I was disappointed I’m not a glitter type of gal but I wanted it and I barley use it it’s not for me I probably only use 2 shades in the palette it’s not my favorite thing in the world I like urban decay and I have there palette but this is the one where I don’t like it and I would buy it again if someone wants but other than that I wouldn’t buy it
Katelyn T.
Glitter addict here. I got this palette when it came out, because I couldn’t resist. Because UD is pricey, you should be aware that this palette will probably be one that you only reach for occasionally. It works best if you spritz your brush with a setting spray or even wet it with water before applying. If you do so, you will have a very vibrant color pay off. I personally find the darker shades hard to use, but the brighter colors are fantastic. To be honest though, this is my least used palette as UD Heavy Metals has taken its place for my glitter looks. But I do think it’s a good quality and is fun to use. If you need help figuring out what to do with it, you should look up tutorials on YouTube.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I love this eyeshadow palette. I purchased it at Sephora. When I first bought it I wasn’t sure at all about it. I didn’t think that they could be used for anything. I found that they are very nice for toppers or for transitioning into a sparkle. It is absolutely perfect when used that way! And it doesn’t crease or get gross like most sparkly shadows do. It shows up really well especially when I use my fingers and you don’t have to really use a whole lot! 100% impressed with it! Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette
Sarah H.
Love Urban Decay! They are coming out with new pallets so fast it’s hard to keep up with! This pallet is great for night looks. Hardly any fallout, great pigments, vibrancy, and sparkle! I doubt I will buy it again unless it’s a gift. Not because of the pallet, because I have so much I probably won’t use it up before it expires and they already have several new releases on my “to buy” list!
Ms. S.
Chicago , IL
I wanted this pallet for far to long! Originally priced at $50 I snagged this beauty for $24.50 at Sephora! I absolutely crushed on this for months then fell in Love with it as soon as it came in! I so recommend this product! It does have a little bit of fall out bc of the glitter so glitter glue for sure! This glitter is on a new level though! I mean the color pay off and the shine omg! 😍😍😍😍😍 I love u fenty beauty but this palette throws galaxy palette out of the water 😬
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my first (and probably only) glitter palette, and warned by other reviews, I dampened my brush with setting spray to help get them to stick. Between that and applying them over regular shadow, however, the colors came out much darker and muddier than expected. The setting spray did help them "stick" though, so my current disappointment may just be me needing to play with them a bit. They are pigmented and oh so pretty in the pan; I just need to learn how to use them, I think. I may be updating this review at a later date. Much later since I don't see them being every day shadows (which I knew when I ordered them).

ETA: One thing I've learned that helps is layering. Let one layer dry, then add another. The gold and silver are still disappointingly dark, but the other colors show up better and brighten with additional layers.

ETA2: After trying a few more times, I give up. I'm returning it. It shouldn't require so much work to make a shadow do what it's supposed to do.
Rose T.
Dalton, PA
This palette is simply magic , I love the slight color shifting abilities some of the shades have. The pigment is good, way better applied wet. Some of the colors work better over another color instead of by theirself. The only downfalls are how fast this pallete hits pan and that you need to be careful using it, If you use your fingers and press down too hard you might break apart the pressed pigment slightly. My fave color is galaxy, Its very beautiful and the color shift from grayish black to bluish teal is beautiful . I added a picture to my review of galaxy being worn over the color Decadent from the too faced chocolate gold bar pallete.
ashlee w.
Sephora was having an online sale on the Moondust palette for half off, which I couldn't pass up. I had been eyeing this eye shadow for quite some time and was ecstatic to get such a great deal on it. You do need another product to have it work properly, which is glitter glue! Thankfully I already gotten this advice from a beauty guru on YouTube. The shadows themselves go on beautifully, and HIGHLY pigmented. I suggest a finger over a standard eye shadow brush because you get way more payoff that way. Getting it so close to Christmas, and it having such lovely greens I was able to come up with some very festive looks! Highly recommend if you like glittery, pigmented eye shadows.
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
I love this palette. I have been holding off on buying for a while because of the price for 8 eyeshadows but I just couldn't stay away. I love these glitter shadows to pop some glitter on my lid. I've found these are best applied with my finger as cringey as that sounds but they just apply so metallic and pigmented with my finger. These are not she's you should try and put in your crease. They are more of a topper than anything.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Hi, I purchased this pallet a few weeks ago and have found the glitter doesn't stay on my lid well. Any advice or recommended products that will help keep the glitter and pigment better? I want to love this and know it had potential but maybe I'm missing something in my shadow routine. Help!
Illiana V.
Is there a lot of fallout once it's on the lids? Even if you use a primer?
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
I bought this palette and I absolutely love it! However, I wanted to know if there is anything you all use to make the colors more vibrant and less sheer? I noticed they are more of a 'pressed glitter' type of eyeshadow.
Elexis C.
I've been eyeing this one, is it really worth $50? The electric I got on sale but hesitant to pay $50 for eye shadow
Emily C.
Reading , PA
This pallet is worth it? For the price I really wants to know how pigment please let me know