Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette

Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. Get ready to send your glitter addiction into overdrive with eight otherworldly NEW shades of planet Earth’s sparkliest shadow in our first-ever Moondust Eyeshadow Palette.

Found exclusively in this anniversary palette, our most vibrant Moondust shades yet will stoke your deep love affair with sparkle. Each shadow is dazzlingly sparkly, but with a super-refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). We lace every shade of Moondust Eyeshadow with microfine bits of sparkle and lush 3-D metallics—for a luxurious, diamond-like effect.

Moondust has been our most-requested palette ever since we first launched this amazing formula. And this palette takes the vibrancy of Moondust to the next level. Experiment with never-before-seen shades like Lightyear (a vivid, saturated green) and Galaxy (the perfect smoky, sparkly blue-gray).

We went all out on the sparkly gunmetal case. As mesmerizing as the shades inside, it features a mirrored cutout “Moondust” logo. A full-size mirror makes it easy to indulge your glitter obsession on the go.

What you get:

Specter (soft pink with tonal sparkle), Element (peach with pink shift and sparkle), Magnetic (purple with blue sparkle), Lightyear (vibrant green with tonal sparkle), Granite (black with multicolored sparkle), Lithium (brown with iridescent 3-D sparkle), Vega (bright blue with tonal sparkle), and Galaxy (smoky blue-gray with iridescent 3-D sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ELEMENT Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

GALAXY Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

GRANITE Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

LIGHTYEAR Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Alumina, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

LITHIUM Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Talc, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

MAGNETIC Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

SPECTER Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

VEGA Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)] CI 75470 (Carmine)

Is the palette pigmented?
What do you all think of the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette? Is there a better glittery palette?
Is this palette pigmented?
Start your review of Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“...love love the Zodiac! I think it would compliment any eye color. The glitter doesn't feel chunky, and glides on really well. I have never had any issues with this pallet. I wanted to run it all over my face and shine when I first got it! ” in reviews
“Omg i love this palette it is EXTREMELY pigmented like one swatch can get you full coverage. I love love love this palette” in reviews
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
Urban Decay Moondust palette is GLITTERTASTIC!! If you're a glitter lover whether its subtle hints of glitter added to your eye or a full on glitter look this palette is for you!! This clection I believe was made for Urban Decays 20th anniversary and it is the Glitter Bomb!! I'm a glitter lover, and it's hard to find shadows with glitter and shimmer that stay on, this one stays on throughout the day and into the night!! The colors really POP and you'll be shining in a room like a disco ball!! I do love my glitter and this palette is my go to for when I need some sparkle. It has 8 shades ranging from subtle in the color Specter to full on looks with Vega and Galaxy....I swatched them below, and the photos honestly do not do this palette justice. So if you're a lover of glitter like me I highly recommend one of these Glittertastic Gems!! Plus it's pretty affordable as well!! They shades blend with ease, apply with ease, are buildable for the subtle to full on look. The formula is great and theres really no funky makeup smell at all. I enjoy this palette so much!!
Southside, AL
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
I have recently began to LOVE this palette all over again. I didn't use it much when I first purchased it, and that was because I was not totally sure how to put it to good use. Now, that I am slightly more experienced in eyeshadow application - this palette is a DREAM for anyone who likes a little bit of color and sparkle in their looks. The formula is totally different from any other eye shadow I have tried. It is smooth and creamy - almost a gel/cream like consistency. The pigmentation of these shadows is INSANE. They are all so beautiful, and apply well. I usually apply with my finger or a damp flat brush to maximize pigmentation. Each of the shades has such a cool duochrome effect that really pops on the eyes. They are bold colors, but can easily be worked into a very wearable eye look. They stay on all day, and do not fade. I am so glad I have started using this palette again, I am OBSESSED with it! I hope UD expands their line of Moondust shadows! Go grab this palette!!
University Place, WA
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
This palette is must have if you are obsessed with glitters and sparkles. There are 8 beautiful bright shades with a really good texture. I prefer to apply them with flat brush or with my finger, but you have to do it carefully because the glitter goes everywhere sometimes. It's very pigmented and works well with my skin tone. This is great for night out. The Lithium shade is one of my fav, I use it often when I need to make a sparkling accent in my makeup. I highly recommend this!
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Andrea L.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
I like this palette but I find that it gets lost in my collection. Every few months I'll be rummaging for something that just hasn't been loved in awhile and out it will come again for a few days, only to be lost to the bin again shortly after. It's a nice companion palette that allows for some lovely sparkly looks and I thought about purchasing the newer neutral palette that released within the last six months or so.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Leanne P.
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
Found this at TJMAXX for $18 and all I can say is what a great buy! There are 8 brilliant shades that can turn a day look into a fun night look or even make a bold night look on it's own! The wear is pretty long on these shadows, especially with primer and I honestly can't think of anything bad about them. Just be careful when using the same brush from this after since it might leave residual glitter on the brush from it's staying power and compromise different shades, but overall a great buy (cute names too!)
Flushing, MI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
I'm not going to lie to you, had I not found this wandering the TJ Maxx with my mom, I wouldn't own this palette. I absolutely couldn't pass up the price and the opportunity and bought it. I'm glad I did. I love the shades and use them both s toppers and alone. I prefer sticky base underneath and they come out absolutely perfect. I don't use this palette often like I first did, bit only due to the amount of products I have, not because I dislike it! Very glittery and right up my alley.
bellerose, NY
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rukhsana K.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rukhsana K.
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette - i love this palette, its perfect to add sparkle to your lids or wherever you like. its not glittery but its sparkly. it can be opaque and translucent if you like, i love how every shade is different and not repeats. comes with a brush. can be worn as a topper.
Conroe , TX
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
I recently purchased this palette from TJ Max and I am in love. I absolutely love glitter and I didnt know what I was missing. All of the shades are stunning. The lightest shade called specter has to be built up alot but the other shades work great. I like to use sponge applicators to apply these shadows and it works great for me. There is also less fallout when the shades are wet. I think this palette is stunning and I have been getting alot of use from this.
Kershaw, SC
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tosha T.
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette, Urban Decay Moondust Palette
I felt I needed some more shimmer and glitter shades in my life so when I found this gem I knew I had to buy it. The unicarton is absolutely beautiful and I love that the palette has a magnetic closure. The shades are all bright and beautiful. The only thing I dislike is that the glitter in these is so tiny that it goes everywhere! It seems to take days to get it all off your face. So, if you don't want to stay a glittery mess, this may not be for you.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Urban Decay Moondust Palette
I absolutely love urban decay. This is one of my favorite vrands. This palette is gorgeous. The colors are beautiful. Packaging is very very nice but unfortunately there all shimmers don't get me wrong there lovely but they don't show up as good. Its more like a glitter topper then a pigmented shadow. Its still a great palette wan u definitely would add some more color payoff to them. There almost a sheer color more then a shadow.

334 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Watertown, WI
il y a 8 jours
MzMeg N. • il y a 5 jours
For glitter I love too faced glitter palette
il y a 2 mois
Those anyone can tell me if the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette and the KVD Vegan Beauty Vegan Love Eyeshadow Palette 10 x 2.3g/ 0.08 oz are similar? I just bought the last one in sephora but the moondust is also in my list to buy, I was just wondering if they are different enough tho....is there anyone here who owns both and can tell me the differences and if I should have both?
Winston Salem, NC
il y a 5 mois
Abby B. • il y a 2 mois
Yes but you do need a wet brush to get the full affect- for best results you should apply with your finger then they reallly pop! 😍
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 5 mois
Kristie M. • il y a 2 mois
I think this is definitely worth the price. Some of the colors have to be built up and most have fallout due to this being glitter but I normally do my eyeshadow first and it works out ok.
Thomaston , CT
il y a un an
Alicia W. • il y a un an
Yes it bothers me and mine was super hard to get any pigment but powder was defiantly coating the brush and it had alot of fall out almost as much as my abh subculture !