Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette

Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. Get ready to send your glitter addiction into overdrive with eight otherworldly NEW shades of planet Earth’s sparkliest shadow in our first-ever Moondust Eyeshadow Palette.

What would you recommend as a base for these shades, if any, given the glitter?
Is the palette pigmented?
What do you all think of the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette? Is there a better glittery palette?
Start your review of Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...love love the Zodiac! I think it would compliment any eye color. The glitter doesn't feel chunky, and glides on really well. I have never had any issues with this pallet. I wanted to run it all over my face and shine when I first got it! in reviews
Omg i love this palette it is EXTREMELY pigmented like one swatch can get you full coverage. I love love love this palettein reviews
Shawdae W.
Benson, NC
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shawdae W.
This was my first time wearing this I really liked how it turned out and it lasted for several hours
Julia T.
Otisville, NY
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julia T.
Love love love!! Sparkles are a girls best friend for sure. Lasts the whole day on me and goes on smooth. The colors are to die for and it’s one of my favorite palettes I own.
Mary caitlyn O.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mary caitlyn O.
I love this palette! It's my favorite glitter shade palette. While it's not super pigmented, these glitter shades make the perfect additive to the corresponding matte shades. It's well worth the price & a super cool palette if you love glitter!! I highly recommend buying this product. ✨️
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,222 reviews
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Urban Decay moondust palette and it consists of 8 glittery shades. The colors can be applied dry or with a dampened brush. Works with or without glitter adhesive, but using it will reduce any migrating sparkles. I’ve purchased mine at Nordstrom rack and I’ve seen them at TJ Max. Most shades start off semi-sheer to medium coverage. More pigmented applied with dampened brush or fingertips. Blends with little effort, easy to apply.
Maritza H.
San Diego, CA
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maritza H.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maritza H.
Urban Decay Wifes IG @Glam_aztiram She love all the Urban Decay makeup. She loves this so set so much! Even the compact itself is a glittery silver on the outside and says “ Moondust” in lettering made out of mirrors. The shadow looks very pretty on and it’s not that tacky thick glitter either that hurts like hell if you get it in your eye. When you use each color, its best to mix them with another shade because the colors are very intense. Unless of course, you’re wearing something that matches the eyeshadow. Very happy!!! Worth it!!!
Kasie N.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kasie N.
I’ve always loved this palette. The brown shade is fabulous and the other shades have their place in my makeup routines. I used this palette to try and match my tattoo look and it kind of worked! I would highly recommend this if you are okay with glitter in your shadow. There is more glitter than just shimmer, but it’s beautiful and stays put!
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Arleen P.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Arleen P.
This is my all time favorite hyper glitter pallet by Urban Decay. The sparkle just pops and makes a great look for a night out. I always use a glitter primer/glue before applying the shadow so there is less fallout and will stay in place until you remove it. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jena L.
Color selection is very nice, the formula could use some work. Definitely requires a eyelid primer or glitter glue primer as there was quite a bit of fall out. The darker shades are harder to blend out, but I find these work well as a topper.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are the prettiest toppers I own, so pretty on their own or on top of a Smokey look! I would give it five stars if there were a couple matte shades, I just find myself having to use more than one palette in conjunction with this one.
Ana T.
Richland, WA
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ana T.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a gorgeous pallet but you really have to work hard to build up any pigmentation. In my opinion, it’s not worth it’s money so I probably won’t be buying it again.

335 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
Valeria R. il y a 2 ans
I really love, they shine on
Ana S.
il y a 2 ans
Those anyone can tell me if the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette and the KVD Vegan Beauty Vegan Love Eyeshadow Palette are similar? I just bought the last one in sephora but the moondust is also in my list to buy, I was just wondering if they are different enough tho....is there anyone here who owns both and can tell me the differences and if I should have both?
Deahvieon H.
Greensboro, NC
Abby B. il y a 2 ans
Yes but you do need a wet brush to get the full affect- for best results you should apply with your finger then they reallly pop! 😍
Autumn R.
Rhinelander, WI
Kristie M. il y a 2 ans
I think this is definitely worth the price. Some of the colors have to be built up and most have fallout due to this being glitter but I normally do my eyeshadow first and it works out ok.