Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow

Sparkly shadow goes ultra-sophisticated—with intense hues, microfine sparkle and lush, 3-D metallics.

Is this product super glittery?
Are the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow singles really worth $22? What is a good alternative?
Start your review of Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
I received one of these from my ipsy bag in may. its looks great. The color I got was glitter rock the pink one. apply dry or wet. applying wet makes it more intense.in reviews
Urban Decay never lets me down. It's versatile, long lasting, and so pretty. If you like a little big of shimmer, it's a must buyin reviews
Raleigh A.
Fairburn, GA
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Raleigh A.
I have the shade Starlight. And it is so perfect for a little extra highlight, to use in the inner corners of your eyes, the brow bone, or to add some extra shimmer on top of the lids. It’s so shimmery and sparkly that it almost looks wet. So beautiful!
Elizabeth  I.
Washington, IL
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Elizabeth  I.
I love using MoondustUrban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow as a finishing touch to my eyeshadow looks. I love the sparkle and ease of application. It is smooth and doesn’t irritate my eyes. I have loved this product since Urban Decay released it. It has become a staple in my makeup collection.
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Amanda F.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Amanda F.
Urban Decay is one of my top 3 favorite brands for eyeshadows.. Well, actually it’s a top fave brand for every type of product I’ve purchased from them. 😍 I have SO many palettes and single shadows, it’s a literal collection 😆 that includes 3 shades of this Moondust Eyeshadow (so far, anyway lol). The colors I own from top to bottom in the photos are Lithium, Specter, and Cosmic. My bathroom lighting doesn’t quite do Specter or Cosmic justice—Specter has a lovely light pink shade and Cosmic is a white shimmer pigment. Lithium is a lighter brown/neutral tone. I tried to catch a light swatch of each versus a built swatch so you could see the difference. 😊 The shadows are easily buildable and blend like a dream. Their ability to build so easily makes them versatile, and that’s another thing I love about them. You can have a touch of shimmer or you can have a lot—which makes Moondust a fantastic eyeshadow for all sorts of preferences! If you enjoy shimmer/glittery pigments as much as I do, you NEED Moondust in your life! Some may feel that the price point is a bit high for one shadow but personally, I believe the pigment and payoff are worth it. Plus, depending on where you get it, you can earn reward points to use on purchases (I got Specter for $2 using an UD Kickback Reward), get discounts for signing up for auto-shipment on Urban Decay’s website, and they do go on sale! You don’t *have* to pay $22 per shadow, but they are worth it. 😉
Salomè B.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Salomè B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
For my love of greens! Wanted to share this sparkle moondust from urban decay that is so sophisticated. You can’t go wrong with this eye shadow. Super blendable,fan,smooth and pigmented.You get a nice coat of intense shimmer with one swipe. Laters beautifully without fall out.
Patricia B.
Penrose, CO
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Patricia B.
Love this product. It has Amazing shimmer and glitter. Its super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Its very rich in color.. It feels creamy (soft) but goes on more like a powder. I only wish they were bigger. Highly recommend Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Krystal B.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a beautiful eyeshadow, super pigmented and bright!! Makes eyeshadow really pop! Pictures don't do justice. It blends nice, no fall out either! First time using the moon dust eyeshadows, I love urban decay so I knew was gonna be great! I'd definitely buy again! Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow #urbandecay @urbandecay #influenster
Gaby L.
Pasadena, CA
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Gaby L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This one is so so so good on the eyes. It looks a lot like Victoria Beckham eyeshadow in mink. This one is a lot cheaper at Nordstrom Rack. The sticker price is honestly worth it though because the sparkle is the right amount and the base color is just smoky enough. Im so glad I found this!!!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,846 reviews
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Urban Decay moondust eyeshadow single, I got these at Nordstrom rack for $11.00. There are many shades in this line and it’s perfect for anyone that loves a shimmery shadow. You can get them in the new packaging - named 24/7 moondust. Star light is a light-medium, peachy orange with warm undertones, and a sparkling, shiny finish. Smooth, thin, and easy to pick up with a brush. The eyeshadows I’ve tried has medium coverage when applied dry. Opaque coverage when applied with finger or dampened brush. Stayed on me for almost 9 hours, tiny bit of fallout. Lithium is medium-dark bronze with warm undertones and lighter gold sparkle. The formula is smooth and very easy to blend. I experienced almost no fallout and it lasted almost 9 hours on me before fading. The pigment is more opaque when applied wet.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland, NY
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Gwendolyn H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like these little containers. Some of the colors are fantastic and have the prettiest color and payout but some unfortunately dont have much payout at all
Jetzii O.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow uploaded by Jetzii O.
Lovee these shadows. ❤ Extremely pigmented and super creamy formula goes on easy and stays til you wash it off. Plus lots of shades to choose from. Would recommend too anyone. 💋

255 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heneen R.
Rowlett, TX
il y a 7 mois
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow is it worth the hype ?
Shan S. il y a 2 mois
So worth it! Super pigmented and amazing colours to choose from!
Kseniia C.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 10 mois
Danielle G. il y a 10 mois
I like mine but it was gifted from a friend. I don’t think I would ever pay that much for a single. Colourpop has some very affordable singles! They Probably aren’t as good but I’m sure you can make it work
Candace  K.
Port Coquitlam, BC
il y a un an
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow ? Has anyone tried this product and what are your thoughts?
Agatha L. il y a un an
I love UD. The glitter/ shimmer status put and long day wear. I use it was a primer for even better results
Maria ..
bucharest
il y a 2 ans
Michelle W. il y a 2 ans
Tati beauty is my favorite glitter shadow but I’m still getting used to playing with glitters! I do like huda new nudes glitters but I always end up with it all over my face lol