BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Eyeshadow

Sparkly shadow goes ultra-sophisticated—with intense hues, microfine sparkle and lush, 3-D metallics. You’ve never seen a sparkly shadow this sophisticated. Moondust is dazzlingly sparkly but with a super refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). Microfine bits of iridescent sparkle collide with intense, dreamy hues and lush, 3-D metallics—for an effect that’s out of this world.

New technology gives Moondust an amazing effect not found in traditional pressed-powder shadows. It feels like a cream but goes on like a powder to create a smooth, brilliantly reflective look. The result? Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. (And a LOT of questions about what you’re wearing!)

We recommend applying Moondust with your fingers. For extra intense color payout, try it wet.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

COSMIC Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

DARKFORCE Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

DIAMOND DOG Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides).

ETHER Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

EXTRAGALACTIC Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate.

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens

GLITTER ROCK Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isododecane, Silica, Triisostearyl Citrate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

INTERGALACTIC Ingredients:

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77470 (Carmine).

INTERSTELLAR Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Triisostearyl Citrate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine).

MIDNIGHT BLAST Ingredients:

MOONSPOON Ingredients:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides).

SCORPIO Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Mica, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Talc, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

SHOCKWAVE Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Polyethylene, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine).

SOLSTICE Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Mica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

May Contain:

CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

SPACE COWBOY Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Isododecane, Triisostearyl Citrate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

STARGAZER Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Talc, Triisostearyl Citrate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxycholoride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).

VORTEX Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).

ZODIAC Ingredients:

Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isododecane, Triisostearyl Citrate, Talc, Polyethylene, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxycholoride).

• I would love to try this product it’s a lovely shade1 Answers
  • How does this look on ??4 Answers
  • Is this a chameleon glitter? Or is a color really accented in the...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received one of these from my ipsy bag in may. its looks great. The color I got was glitter rock the pink one. apply dry or wet. applying wet makes it more intense." in 961 reviews
  • "Urban Decay never lets me down. It's versatile, long lasting, and so pretty. If you like a little big of shimmer, it's a must buy" in 200 reviews
İskenderıye o.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Diamond Dog, Intergalactic, Cosmic, Moonspoon, Solstice, Scorpio, Zodiac, Ether, Space Cowboy more...
I actually have the moon dust pallet which includes all these colors. Don’t let these colors full you! Example: the blue and silver when you swatch them or blend them they look EXACTLY alike except blue has blue glitter and silver has silver glitter but they both look like a grey ugly blend. They don’t follow their pigmentation very well! And you have to do A LOT of applying and blending To really get the color to pop. As well as their is so much fall off it is UNREALLL to where my under eyes (even after whipping off the fall off) will be the color of the shadow I used EVEN WHEN USING HEAVY AMOUNTS OF CONCEALOR. As well the shadows crack and break very very easily. I will use up this pallet being the weird cheap person I am. But I would NOT recommend this to anyone.
BUT the good thing is, if you are looking for a easy and light pallet for your kid who are makeup beginners. THIS WOULD DEF BE IT for them.
However, down below they do look highly pigmented on my arm but only because I searched them like four times so you can see the color.
AND A WARNING: no matter how much you scrubbbbbb it will take forever to take off the shadow!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with the Moondust shadows! I own 10/11 of them (excluding the newest black one...too dark for me) and wear them very often. Solstice is a favorite probably my favorite at the moment. Space cowboy is the most neutral and is better for work, etc. Not super crazy about Glitter Rock or Ether, but I do still like them. The amount of glitter that is in them is phenomenal. Yet, it's a "classier" kind of glitter as it is ultra fine. I do not have any problems with fall out. I apply Too Faced "glitter glue" underneath...it's quite sticky, but works like a charm! Hopefully UD continues to come out with new shades!
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
What I do like about this line of shadows is they have some of the most unique shades ever. but any of the glittery ones have A TON of fallout. They are pretty, but I just think the quality doesnt match the price. Colourpop has some of the same shades for 1/4 the price of one of these & they hardly ever have fallout. for the price of these, I think that there's WAY too much fallout. I mean I'm not just talking about a little here & there, I'm talking about the glitter ends up ALL over my face. Maybe the mattes are better, to be honest I've never tried those, but just my experience with the glittery ones has never made me want to purchase another one of these again :(
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Review for: Solstice more...
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow is my absolute favorite eyeshadow.What I love about them is that they are very easy to apply, long wearing,no fallout (you have to use glitter glue of your choice for 100%results).The way they look on your eyes is pure magic. Especially the shade solstice gives you a nice duo chrome,almost wet look.Just amazing.If you like sparkles you need to try it out and see it bu yourself!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Space Cowboy, Other more...
I've tried several colors and have loved them all. They were extremely pigmented, blended well and stayed looking fresh all day long even on my oily lids. I applied these with the Urban Decay eye primer at 6:30 am and didn't take my makeup off until 9 pm and it looked perfect all day long. I could apply a little and get a natural look or apply more and get a glam look. There was a little fall out if I applied too much at a time but if I took my time applying a bit, blending and building it up by repeating these steps, there wasn't fall out. I really love the range of colors also. I defginitely recommend these.
Julie P.
Kingsport
These moondust single shadows from urban decay would have to be one of my top favorite single sparkly shadow pots to use. I always apply them over another shadow similar to their shade or over a much darker shade for the glitter to sparkle ally more in the lights. These are fantastic shadows they are very sparkly, pigmented, and very easy to blend. There is some kick up powder when you dip in your brush but that's to be expected from pretty much all shadows I think. But definately recommend these moondush single shadows to any and every one!! Their amazing!!!
Sarah M.
Review for: Space Cowboy more...
I love the idea/ concept of this product because there aren’t many pressed glitter shadows on the market. However, the actual product itself is so disappointing. I have the shade Space Cowboy. I find that this applies better with your finger rather than a brush, but even then it’s very lackluster. It’s very sheer and not pigmented at all. The glitter barely shows up and it doesn’t layer well. This is 21$ which is very expensive for a single shadow, especially one that barely shows up. I never reach for this anymore and feel as if I wasted my money.
Brittany H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Space Cowboy more...
I bought this specifically for a New Year’s look I was wanting to create. I’ve seen so many tutorials and reviews on this shadow so I decided to pick it up. I am so in love with this eyeshadow! It’s base color is a beautiful soft warm tone that’s somewhat natural looking with loads of glitter. Although there’s sort of some chunky glitter it just looks so beautiful. It doesn’t look like there’s a bunch of glitter chunks slapped on your eyeballs. It just has a really beautiful sheen and sparkle to it.
HIGHLY recommend!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Solstice more...
First time user of urban decay eyeshadow. So this is described as a “metallic pink-red w/ green 3-D sparkle and shift” according to the Sephora website. What it looks like in real life is a brick red/brown with green-ish blue shift with 3D glitter. The 3D just means that there is actual glitter in the shadow. So the base color is very translucent. If you have brown skin and want this to show up, it’s best to put it over another shadow color. The glitter has some fallout but it’s workable. I would buy it again
Ashlee P.
Review for: Space Cowboy more...
This is my go to eyeshadow for going out. If I’m trying to blend my cheaper eyeshadow with something to make it stick this is what I use. I purchased it from Sephora and if all my eyeshadow could be moondust my life would be complete. It is a little more than I can afford per color but this eyeshadow is my go to. I wear it to work, school, events, and on the farm if I have somewhere to be after because I know it will stay on until I decide it’s time to to take it off.
Pili T.
Veracruz
Do you think is good to all of the skin tones?
sara w.
Brooklyn, NY
These colors are amazing but does this have a lot of fall out?
Diana C.
I really want to know if this product looks way better with fix + or is it better with out it just plain & dry ?
Yesi R.
Avon, CT
What is the price for this?
Amber M.
Is there a lot of fall out with these shadows