BY URBAN DECAY

Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
This body shimmer lotion is EVERYTHING! It's one thing to be illuminated with a natural glow from a lotion, but this lotion has a long lasting shimmer! I will keep re-buying this product until Urban Decay produces it! I recommend this product to anyone looking to turn heads in every room they walk into!
Jessica P.
Charlotte , NC
This body shimmer is beautiful. It made me sparkle and glow. I got it from ulta and I love it. It smells so good. I use it on special occasions and put it on right when I get out of the shower. Its very gentle and lasts a long time. I would buy it again.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Really great product! I'm usually not into stuff like this but when I tried it I knew it was special. Definitely would keep using and I love the scent. It glides on the skin really comfortable, you don't feel sticky and it doesn't feel heavy. I like this a lot!
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Lauren H.
Middletown, CT
This stuff is amazing! Perfect for a night out when you just need a little something as the final touch. I love it because it isn't over the top, it is just the right amount of shimmer to make you look amazing.
Alison S.
Long Beach, CA
I haven't actually tried this product but I am very intrigued. I love to have shimmer on my arms and legs and super excited to make this purchase and I hope it turns out well!
Lauren M.
I love this body shimmer so much! It is perfect for highlighting shoulders, collar bones, décolletage, arms and legs! It is a must have for summer and I hope I never run out of it! The formula smells really good and a little goes a long way! There are similar products that are cheaper but I really do love this and will definitely purchase again for next summer. I got so many compliments when wearing it and it gives such a sexy shimmer to your skin!
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells soooo good! The shimmer is perfect and the scent isn't overwhelming. It's very nice to wear all the time not just here and there for special occasions. It adds a subtle sexiness
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I bought this for a night out, figured the shimmer would be fun. Upon applying it, let me just say.... The smell is AMAZING. Rubbing it in was an easy surprise, blends right into the skin leaving no sticky feeling. There was no oily feeling coming from my skin nor slickness whenever I began to sweat. My skin seemed to have a shimmer all night. I was complimented by multiple people about my skin. My only complaint is it's HARD to get off, haha.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
I loved this product because once I put it on my face, it stayed there all day. I used it as both a highlighter and in a pinch, eyeshadow. There is quite a but of sparkle packed in, so use sparingly. A little bit of this goes a long way. I use it almost daily and always get compliments.
Haleigh C.
Do they still sell this?
Nolan S.
Gresham, OR
Is this lotion very glittery? Or shimmery in any way? I'm a huge fan of glitter, but I also don't want to spend my money on a product that might not be as wearable every day.
Haleigh C.
Do they still sell this?
Calista W.
What is the difference in color and shimmer between this and the eyeshadow?
Samia J.
Crest Hill, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product any good? Any benefits besides the shimmer?