BY URBAN DECAY #76 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Body Shimmer Lotion
  • "I can never get enough shimmer lotion! What's better than a highly moisturizing body cream/lotion that smells nice and also offers a nice shimmer? Well thanks to Urban Decay, that's exactly what I have with the midnight cowboy shimmer lotion. " in 3 reviews
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I bought this for a night out, figured the shimmer would be fun. Upon applying it, let me just say.... The smell is AMAZING. Rubbing it in was an easy surprise, blends right into the skin leaving no sticky feeling. There was no oily feeling coming from my skin nor slickness whenever I began to sweat. My skin seemed to have a shimmer all night. I was complimented by multiple people about my skin. My only complaint is it's HARD to get off, haha.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I actually purchased this product on accident at Ulta, thinking it was a regular lotion. The scent is alright but not my favorite. I have sensitive skin so after a while the shimmer kind of got to me but looked really pretty on the skin. Kind of made me feel like a kid again when I used to be obsessed with body glitter!
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
This body shimmer is great when u put it on. It is all in a matter of how much u apply to make it heavy or light, I purchased this online and it has a nice scent to it and shimmers, the only thing is I had a hard time washing it off my clothes. It seemed to take a couple washes.
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
This body shimmer is beautiful. It made me sparkle and glow. I got it from ulta and I love it. It smells so good. I use it on special occasions and put it on right when I get out of the shower. Its very gentle and lasts a long time. I would buy it again.
If you are a person who enjoys shimmer on your body when going out toa lounge or an event this product is great. It's definetly long lasting and it blends perfect in your body.  The value is great and is a bit pricey but worth it. I definetly recomend this !!
Hannah W.
Do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on this. It was a little harsh on my skin. I bought it thinking it'd be awesome for my going-out look but boy was I wrong. I sweat this right off! It made me feel very oily and gross, I won't buy this again.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So beautiful! It makes my body shimmer so nicely! It has build-able shimmer. I use it an average of twice a week (every time I go out). It is long lasting. It's my favorite body shimmer by far! I highly recommend it.
Hannah H.
McDonough
In the winter I get supper pale and this keeps my summer tan all year. Glow. Smells so good and it gentle on my sensitive skin. I think it could shimmer a bit more but over all it's great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good winter tan.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Urban Decay gave out midnight cowboy eyeshadow at ulta last year so the color is a very pretty champagne shimmer. Add this to a cream and you have an amazing highlighter for your body which is great for a night out
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally, I love this stuff. It's pretty decent for the price you pay and it's not overly Casey or glittery for my taste. Really nice for going out in the daytime and adding some moisture and a little shimmer.
Haleigh C.
Do they still sell this?
Nolan S.
Gresham, OR
Is this lotion very glittery? Or shimmery in any way? I'm a huge fan of glitter, but I also don't want to spend my money on a product that might not be as wearable every day.
Haleigh C.
Do they still sell this?
Calista W.
What is the difference in color and shimmer between this and the eyeshadow?
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this product work? I'm looking for a good body shimmer that lasts for hours and doesn't leave a mess or my skin feeling dry.