BY URBAN DECAY #30 in Makeup Remover

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray.

Formulated to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup (yes, even Vice Liquid Lipstick and 24/7 Pencils!), this dissolving spray is as powerful as it is gentle. Nonirritating, nourishing ingredients leave skin clean, refreshed and without a trace of makeup. Meltdown hydrates, yet never leaves a greasy residue.

Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray mists on weightlessly and starts working on contact to instantly dissolve our long-lasting products in one swipe—no rubbing or tugging on delicate skin. Wait until you see how well this spray works; it easily takes everything off, including waterproof mascara. Our super-effective, anhydrous, filler-free formula contains only three ingredients, including conditioning vitamin E.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Caprylyl Methicone
  • Tocopheryl Acetate

Buy on Sephora*
Antoinette J.
I ended up with a  free deluxe sample size (15ml) of this product and I've just finished it.  I don't think this is a terrible product, but it didn't 'wow' me, you know?  It felt kind of oily going on, but that doesn't surprise me since oil is a great make up remover.  I do think that it does something, but I didn't notice a huge difference between using this product and not using this product.

Now, in general,  I tend to use lighter foundations and powder foundations, which aren't all that difficult to wash off.  I don't use heavy full coverage foundation, so perhaps this product does wonders with that.  As with anything, I recommend getting a sample of this if you can and trying it out yourself.  It may be better for  people who wear heavier cosmetics than myself.

For me, though I didn't find this product to be life changing or impressive.  I thought it was 'okay'.  Kind of middle of the road.
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
I sometimes sleep in my makeup so it tends to Clump up around my eyes and get pretty nasty. Urban decay's meltdown makeup remover is great cuz it takes off my mascara my eyeliners my makeup in general. Yes it is very similar to a lot of the products out there so you could get a dupe but I find that my skin doesn't always like the off brands and I break out. Some of them have heavy perfumes that burn my skin or heavy oil that stays on my skin even after I wash it off. Try it and you can decide for yourselves. You can pick up trial sizes almost anywhere. It is a great way to try it if you don't like it you haven't spent a ton of money if you like it you can always go back and buy the bigger bottle.
Shanika W.
Milwaukee, WI
I purchased this at Ulta over the weekend and I AM IN LOVE! I highly recommend this product it literally dissolves ALL makeup just with a few sprays! The best thing about this product is that it’s available in travel and full size bottles! Did I mention is dissolves ALL makeup? Yes, even eye makeup
Robyn D.
I was so hyped to try this out, but turns out the best thing about this is hype. I used tons of this and it just smears the make up all over my face, not to mention it's extremely oily feeling. There are too many much better products on the market. Huge Fail from me.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I received this from my good friend. I personally wouldn't purchase this because of the price but I decided to try it since it was a gift. I don't like it. It's very oily and gross feeling. It doesn't really do as much as it says it does. I used this then did my skincare rountine and I still had so much product left on my face. I don't know what the point of this product really was when its pretty pointless.
Maria
This really gets everything off. It is the first step in my makeup removal routine. The spray is inefficient, and you do lose some product while spraying a cotton pad, but the product works great. It is at a good price too. I would definitely repurchase.
Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
I’m not sure if it’s me but nothing seems
To take everything off for me. But at least this one is very gentle and doesn’t destroy my eye area, it’s pretty typical for me to wake up with makeup smears even though I thought I got it all off. This could just be me because this remover is on par with all the others I’ve tried. Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray
Katelyn A.
Horseheads
I like this setting spray it works to set your makup and i noticed my makeup does last longer but it has a bit of a smell and it feels heavy on the skin also tacky, would recommend but not the best setting spray ive used
Kahlen S.
Bay City
Why hassle with taking your makeup off when you can simply spray it off using this product. I have always found removing makeup to be stressful, but after using this product my life has become so much easier. It's encouraged me to experiment more with makeup as I know if I mess up, I can remove it fast with this product. Highly recommend to people that don't want to put as much effort into makeup removal and especially beginners.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Now if you look at my post for the all-nighter of this product line You'll see that it's pretty much impossible to remove, of course unless you have this meltdown product. I'm sure they did this on purpose and they work extremely well together
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Would you recommend this?
Maya M.
how does this work? after u spray does the makeup run off ur face?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Does this remove makeup really easily? And can you spray directly to face?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
This seems like something that would benefit me. Any girls have any cons about this product?
Gia A.