BY URBAN DECAY #71 in Makeup Remover

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray.

Formulated to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup (yes, even Vice Liquid Lipstick and 24/7 Pencils!), this dissolving spray is as powerful as it is gentle. Nonirritating, nourishing ingredients leave skin clean, refreshed and without a trace of makeup. Meltdown hydrates, yet never leaves a greasy residue.

Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray mists on weightlessly and starts working on contact to instantly dissolve our long-lasting products in one swipe—no rubbing or tugging on delicate skin. Wait until you see how well this spray works; it easily takes everything off, including waterproof mascara. Our super-effective, anhydrous, filler-free formula contains only three ingredients, including conditioning vitamin E.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Caprylyl Methicone
  • Tocopheryl Acetate

• Does this remove makeup really easily? And can you spray directly...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leslie M.
It's magic!
Wipes off the makeup completely. I know people always complain that it leaves an oily feel afterwards but I don't know about them, but I always shower after taking off my makeup. Maybe that's what they dont want to do? Don't want to was their face?
Anyway, I have really dry and sensitive skin and I really like using this remover spray. It gets through the most stubborn of stubborn lipsticks and liners and it really does the work for a makeup remover.
Will buy again. :)
Cloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so amazing. You spray it on before removing your makeup and it melts everything off! It feels weird at first, it goes on uncomfortably warm....like the warm feeling of sitting on a plastic chair someone was JUST sitting in....but everything wipes off nonetheless!
Carla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love. I used this every night. I spray some on a cotton ball and it completely takes off all my eye makeup in one swipe and a second one for the eyeliner. I only need 2 pumps for my whole eye make up. It's insane how awesome this product is
Brittni M.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders! This product does what it claims and more! I have switched over from my previous eye make up remover! This is so gentle on my skin, it feels like it just melts the makeup away like they say! I say go get this now! You won't regret it
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product itself works great for removing make-up.. It's gentle. Cons- doesn't remove water proof makeup, and struggles when you use setting spray. I feel like it left my skin greasy, but might just be my skin type
Deena I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this stuff I use it when I've had a full face makeup day. It's looks like an oil on the face but it's not greasy and makes the makeup come off super quick and easy. I got this for free from Sephora loved it
Erica R.
Warrenville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is described as a makeup remover that removes makeup with one swipe and leaves skin feeling refreshed. I'm going to have to declare "negative" on that one. I used this with a moderate face of makeup on (pressed powder, not even liquid foundation) and vice lipstick in Big Bang (which this is formulated to remove). This not only did not remove the makeup in several swipes, but it also left a weird, filmy, greasy residue on my face that required two washes with Purity by Philosophy to remove. I used it on one other occasion (used twice total) with the same results, so I've since refrained from using it. I love Urban Decay, so I hate writing negative reviews, but this product is a complete no-go for me.
Amberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product a few months back and it has quickly become one of my favorite makeup removers of all time. It doesn't sting my eyes and removes even the most stubborn/waterproof makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell, which is nice. My only complaint is that it comes in a spray which seems misleading since you have to spray it onto a cotton pad or on your hands and then apply it to the face. Why not just a traditional bottle like most makeup removers? However, aside from the packaging the actual product itself is wonderful. It's also oil-free which I believe makes this great for most skin types. I have normal/dry skin and I don't find this to strip my skin of hydration either.
Tia N.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This claims to not leave a greasy residue...which is funny to me because it absolutely does. I think I'm confused about why this is a spray. After I used it and was really wondering why it left a weird film on my face that took my cleanser a couple tries to get off, I actually read the instructions. That says to spray it onto a cotton ball and wipe your face with it. Uhm...then why even make it a spray? Makes no sense. I will say that it DID dissolve my makeup well, I'm just not sure why they're advertising it as something you spray on the skin and wipe off when that's not how you're supposed to use it.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Does this remove makeup really easily? And can you spray directly to face?