BY URBAN DECAY #27 in Makeup Remover

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray.

Formulated to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup (yes, even Vice Liquid Lipstick and 24/7 Pencils!), this dissolving spray is as powerful as it is gentle. Nonirritating, nourishing ingredients leave skin clean, refreshed and without a trace of makeup. Meltdown hydrates, yet never leaves a greasy residue.

Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray mists on weightlessly and starts working on contact to instantly dissolve our long-lasting products in one swipe—no rubbing or tugging on delicate skin. Wait until you see how well this spray works; it easily takes everything off, including waterproof mascara. Our super-effective, anhydrous, filler-free formula contains only three ingredients, including conditioning vitamin E.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Cyclopentasiloxane
  • Caprylyl Methicone
  • Tocopheryl Acetate

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
I sometimes sleep in my makeup so it tends to Clump up around my eyes and get pretty nasty. Urban decay's meltdown makeup remover is great cuz it takes off my mascara my eyeliners my makeup in general. Yes it is very similar to a lot of the products out there so you could get a dupe but I find that my skin doesn't always like the off brands and I break out. Some of them have heavy perfumes that burn my skin or heavy oil that stays on my skin even after I wash it off. Try it and you can decide for yourselves. You can pick up trial sizes almost anywhere. It is a great way to try it if you don't like it you haven't spent a ton of money if you like it you can always go back and buy the bigger bottle.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
got a little one of these as a sample a long while ago, and since then have kept it in my bag so that I never have to sleep in my makeup. It does a p good job, although it weirdly feels like there’s nothing coming out when u spray it and then you touch ur face and realize it’s just a very light mist. I still think the boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil is the best makeup remover, but this is up there too.
Liz A.
Elizabeth
Omg this is a miracle in a bottle. I recently bought my self the travel size for a upcoming trip of mine . I felled in love with the product. It is an oil base make up remover . It really melts all the makeup off your face. I have the full size and it does miracles. It’s not expensive and I recommend you try it at least once.
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
This product works amazing. I use just a little bit and it helps to get a full face of makeup off. I prefer it over regular makeup remover wipes. It doesn’t have a harsh smell and it’s oil free so your face doesn’t get oily or sticky after!
Shanika W.
Milwaukee, WI
I purchased this at Ulta over the weekend and I AM IN LOVE! I highly recommend this product it literally dissolves ALL makeup just with a few sprays! The best thing about this product is that it’s available in travel and full size bottles! Did I mention is dissolves ALL makeup? Yes, even eye makeup
Robyn D.
I was so hyped to try this out, but turns out the best thing about this is hype. I used tons of this and it just smears the make up all over my face, not to mention it's extremely oily feeling. There are too many much better products on the market. Huge Fail from me.
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
I received this from my good friend. I personally wouldn't purchase this because of the price but I decided to try it since it was a gift. I don't like it. It's very oily and gross feeling. It doesn't really do as much as it says it does. I used this then did my skincare rountine and I still had so much product left on my face. I don't know what the point of this product really was when its pretty pointless.
Kahlen S.
Bay City
Why hassle with taking your makeup off when you can simply spray it off using this product. I have always found removing makeup to be stressful, but after using this product my life has become so much easier. It's encouraged me to experiment more with makeup as I know if I mess up, I can remove it fast with this product. Highly recommend to people that don't want to put as much effort into makeup removal and especially beginners.
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
I haven't tried I bought it today I heard that I works really good and it better than the Mac setting spray I'm see how I like it good reviews I bought it I sprayed it a bit on my face it feels fresh.😁
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
This product works great!  You spray it on, let it sit for a minute, and then wipe your face clean.  This doesn't leave my skin oily at all.  Very fast process and super simple to use.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Would you recommend this?
Maya M.
how does this work? after u spray does the makeup run off ur face?
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Does this remove makeup really easily? And can you spray directly to face?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
This seems like something that would benefit me. Any girls have any cons about this product?
Glorimary A.