Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverUrban Decay
Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray

Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray.

Has anyone ever used the Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover? What was your experience? [user:deonnac] [product:urban-decay-meltdown-makeup-remover-dissolving-spray-54]
Anyone else find this product super oily and nonfictional?[product:urban-decay-meltdown-makeup-remover-dissolving-spray-54]
Does this product really work, how it says or do I have to rub vigorously??
Start your review of Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray!
Chagan S.
Berkeley, CA
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by Chagan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re following me. You know I have a lot of palettes and love to play with make up. But removing make up at the end of the day after layers many products on your face can be a challenge. That’s why I love Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray! It works so well. And literally melts all the make up off the face, even stubborn mascara. Must have!
dakotah L.
Valencia, CA
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by dakotah L.
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by dakotah L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow this works so well! I was surprised how well this took off everything. It wasn’t that drying either, it didn’t leave my face feeling dry. It’s very different than other makeup removers which I loved that. Also since my skin is more sensitive I was happy this didn’t irritate my skin. Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray
Shannon F.
Lutz, FL
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by Shannon F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love this product! It has the best variety of make up when I put it on my face after I put make up on feels like the world to me! It's such a good feeling.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by Kendal C.
I love using this as a first step for taking off my face makeup. I spray it directly on my face and use a makeup eraser to wipe off my face makeup. It is lightweight, breaks down my makeup, and comes off very easily.
Robyn D.
I was so hyped to try this out, but turns out the best thing about this is hype. I used tons of this and it just smears the make up all over my face, not to mention it's extremely oily feeling. There are too many much better products on the market. Huge Fail from me.
abbey B.
Franklin
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by abbey B.
if you’re like me and wear a ton of makeup and feel like it takes forever to get it off, this will change your life. i just spray a little on my makeup wipe and it literally takes everything off in one swipe!! it’s amazing. it’s an oil but it doesn’t clog you pores or make you breakout, definitely recommend this to anyone. it’s not cheap but all you need is like 2 sprays and that’s all
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
Just like the name it melts away all the makeup even waterproof mascara. A little goes a long way and works fast.
Sujey C.
Grand Prarie
Amazing when having all that makeup this summer. The shine of the sun on your face . And what better product to you se than . The makeup remover. Every night . When having that great time in the beach. Come back home and be using this product.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray uploaded by Vanessa C.
Holy Crap!!! This is a true makeup meltdown product!! I've never had anything like this i was so mind blown on how good it actually works! I got a sample size and I got back to the hotel wiped my makeup off with my wipes and I decided to try it and see how much makeup residue was left since my makeup wipes say they remove everything with one wipe so I sprayed some and looking at the tissue wow it literally removed EVERYTHING! Highly recommended!!
Kendall W.
Gresham , OR
*updated star from 3 to 4* I don't feel like it removes anymore makeup than my neutragena makeup wipes. It leaves my skin feels oily also (which my wipes don't do) and it costs 5x the amount of said wipes. I don't feel like it's worth it but it's innovative and I think with a little tweaking of the formula it could be good. 1 YEAR UPDATE - i can’t believe it took me a year to get thru this thing. I updated my star rating because after using it the past few times i really did start liking it and looked forward to using it before my makeup wipes as just an extra boujee step. I recently have fallen in love with the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm and Clinique Travel Size - Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm which are pretty much the same idea i just wish they were sticks!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chantice E.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 2 ans
Jessica K. il y a 2 ans
I have it! I really like it. It gets my makeup off really well. The only downside is that it’s a little oily for me. I just rinse my face with water and I’m good.
Ashley P.
il y a 2 ans
Fatima A. il y a 10 mois
Yes! & it leaves residue too! Feels so weird after the application.
Mollie M.
il y a 4 ans
Dana F. il y a 3 ans
YES! love this makeup remover, probably the best one I've ever used! I haven't found anything yet that it won't take off. Not super greasy like some makeup removers. I highly recommend!!
emily M.
il y a 4 ans
Robyn D. il y a 4 ans
I would say this is a joke compared to take the day off. I got a travel size promo bottle and thank goodness bc I will never waist $$$ on this.