Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick.

Formulated to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup (yes, even Vice Liquid Lipstick and 24/7 Pencils!), Cleansing Oil Stick is as powerful as it is gentle. Nonirritating, nourishing ingredients leave skin clean, refreshed and without a trace of makeup. Meltdown hydrates, yet never leaves a greasy residue.

This three-phase, oil-based remover transforms from a balm to liquid oil to microfoam, gently dissolving even the most stubborn makeup. The stick format is portable and travel-friendly—no leaks, no risk of TSA confiscation. We laced the luxurious oil formula with turmeric root extract, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E to leave skin feeling soft, clean and makeup-free. (And Cleansing Oil Stick smells as great as it works!)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil
  • Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract
  • Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
  • Tocopherol
  • Ethylhexylglycerin

I love this brand I never try this, is good?
I've never seen this one would like to try
interesting, I'd like to try this out
Start your review of Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick!
Jonesville, NC
This works perfectly removing all of my makeup. I hate having to scrub and scrub to get it all off, but this cuts the time in half easily.
This does a good job at removing makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue behind like some oil based removers can. Plus it smells great!
Farmerville
These are pretty cool all the melt make up remover by urban decay have been surprised great!! I really does melt if down its easy to use
Ballston Spa, NY
Was a little to oily for my liking. Kept a bit of a greasy feeling on my face. It also made me break out. Was not my favorite at all.
Works very very well. The makeup comes right off and feels like you don't even need to wash you face off right after. Amazing product
Duncan, OK
Looove love love. This gets off ALL my eye makeup. Liners shadows and even waterproof mascara which we all know is a devil to remove
Acworth, GA
Great product for a pre cleanse. Gets most of the makeup off and is perfect to get makeup off around the eyes. Would purchase again.
San Antonio, TX
I can not rave about this product enough. Not only does it very easily take all make up off. But leaves my fave so smooth and clean!!
This thing is like magic for eye makeup. It takes everything right off without having to scrub. I also use the spray along with this.
New Castle, DE
This is amazing! I haven't found another product that breaks down my full coverage foundation in one go like this! Holy grail for me.