Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick.

Formulated to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup (yes, even Vice Liquid Lipstick and 24/7 Pencils!), Cleansing Oil Stick is as powerful as it is gentle. Nonirritating, nourishing ingredients leave skin clean, refreshed and without a trace of makeup. Meltdown hydrates, yet never leaves a greasy residue.

This three-phase, oil-based remover transforms from a balm to liquid oil to microfoam, gently dissolving even the most stubborn makeup. The stick format is portable and travel-friendly—no leaks, no risk of TSA confiscation. We laced the luxurious oil formula with turmeric root extract, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E to leave skin feeling soft, clean and makeup-free. (And Cleansing Oil Stick smells as great as it works!)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil
  • Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract
  • Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
  • Tocopherol
  • Ethylhexylglycerin

I love this brand I never try this, is good?
I've never seen this one would like to try
interesting, I'd like to try this out
Start your review of Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick!
Clemson , SC
A brilliant formula that wonderfully dissolves makeup right off. The only thing I didn’t like was the sanitary factor - always felt the need to clean it off because of the residue it leaves behind from running it on my face. Plus the pulling factor - dragging it across the skin even lightly is still wear on the skin. The product however is excellent.
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick uploaded by Mary L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly, not the biggest fan. It’s not easy to use and I feel it doesn’t work as well as others. Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick
Fremont, NE
I LOVE. This product! It is great if removing makeup, it is particularly useful If you are traveling, as thr packaging makes transportation a breeze. It removed ALL of my makeup in one go.
This is awesome I rub this stick all over my face and rub my face and it comes right off I like using my micellar water with a makeup remover wipe and it works wonders!!
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this make up remover. it is genius... I love that it is in a stick forma nd you just rub it on, let it melt, add some water, and then wipe it (and the makeup) away. Definitely a favorite for me. Quick and Easy in a stick. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to splash it away or use it with a wipe.
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
LOVE Urban Decay's Meltdown Makeup Cleansing Stick. With a few swipes all over your face, this balm to liquid cleanser literally melts my makeup right off my face. Rub it in, add some water and it quickly sudd's up to a typical cleanser.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
i was very pleasantly surprised by this product! i wanted a makeup remover that wouldn’t be excessively oily and this is the one! it removes my makeup easily without leaving my skin feeling gross.
North Olmsted , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
So I have both the solid stick and the spray. The solid stick is ok... it’s a hard/firm texture and you have to force it with a little pressure to get the product on your face. The smell is nice I’m not sure what it reminds me of but it’s like a light summery scent. The scent did not irritate my skin at all. My makeup did break down and I removed it all with a Philosophy wipe. I do prefer the spray though. The spray is easier to use, you get a lot more product. There is no scent to the spray if that is a concern for people. It is a very light and airy mist. I also use my Philosophy wipes to remove me makeup. I think the spray breaks makeup down better than the stick.Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil StickUrban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray
Hagerstown, MD
This stuff is great! Takes the most makeup off my face with just a couple swipes ! And it’s an oil to liquid type of balm so it’s moisture rich! It has a good value and the price is usually good since a little goes a long way!
Fayetteville , NC
When I first got this I was pretty excited to try it out because I had never used a stick remover like this. I opened it up and it actually smelled pretty good. Something I wasn't really expecting. I read the directions and swiped it on my face just as the directions said. Including my eyelids. Big mistake. As soon as I wet my hands and started lathering up my eyes felt like they were on fire. I actually ended up putting them under running water in an attempt to flush them out. No where on the packaging does it state "not to be used on eyes" or anything of that nature. Since then I have continued using it but only on my face to remove my foundation. I use coconut oil to remove my eye makeup. Even after all of that I would still probably buy it again because of how nicely it removes my foundation without leaving any sticky or greasy residues behind. They should just put a warning about eye use on the packaging.