BY URBAN DECAY

You can’t get enough of our long-lasting products, but how the hell do you take them off?! With Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick.

Formulated to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup (yes, even Vice Liquid Lipstick and 24/7 Pencils!), Cleansing Oil Stick is as powerful as it is gentle. Nonirritating, nourishing ingredients leave skin clean, refreshed and without a trace of makeup. Meltdown hydrates, yet never leaves a greasy residue.

This three-phase, oil-based remover transforms from a balm to liquid oil to microfoam, gently dissolving even the most stubborn makeup. The stick format is portable and travel-friendly—no leaks, no risk of TSA confiscation. We laced the luxurious oil formula with turmeric root extract, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E to leave skin feeling soft, clean and makeup-free. (And Cleansing Oil Stick smells as great as it works!)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil

Buy on Sephora*
Chaquetta G.
Florence
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just when I was looking for an alternative for makeup wipes this came along. I appreciate that is almost hands free. The product warms up and breaks down your makeup as you apply it. I bought this from my local Ulta store. I ha e one for home and one to travel with.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing stick. It has a nice pear scent and works well at removing makeup. It's gentle on sensitive skin and concentrated. I would repurchase this.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little skeptical of this product at first because it says oil on it. But a girl at the makeup counter used it on me and it was awesome. My makeup came right off. It does leave your skin feeling a little funny so I definitely can't stand to not wash my face afterwards.
Alina P.
richmond
This makeup remover helps me make sure I’ve taken off all makeup residue. I’ve repeatedly use this product because of the amazing results. You can find it a Sephora. I would strongly recommend this product if you can’t find anything that works
nabila u.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product reallly helps take off all the makeup and completely melt it away i bought mine from Sephora it was very effective and didnt break me out and has great packaging and i would definitely repurchase this item
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I got a generous sample from sephora... this baby takes off even my waterproof mascara (dangerous one by urban decay itself) really want to get the full sized one next
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got this I was pretty excited to try it out because I had never used a stick remover like this. I opened it up and it actually smelled pretty good. Something I wasn't really expecting. I read the directions and swiped it on my face just as the directions said. Including my eyelids. Big mistake. As soon as I wet my hands and started lathering up my eyes felt like they were on fire. I actually ended up putting them under running water in an attempt to flush them out. No where on the packaging does it state "not to be used on eyes" or anything of that nature. Since then I have continued using it but only on my face to remove my foundation. I use coconut oil to remove my eye makeup. Even after all of that I would still probably buy it again because of how nicely it removes my foundation without leaving any sticky or greasy residues behind. They should just put a warning about eye use on the packaging.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use Mary kay makeup remover but received a sample of this from sephora. It was ok, seemed to work well getting my makeup off but left a really oily residue.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just tried this product today for the first time and WOW. It's truly so good. I usually use take the day off balm by Clinique but now I'll be using this. First step is to rub it on your make up face when it is dry and it turns to a liquid that melts the make up away! Then you just rinse it off effortlessly. One thing I would say is be careful around the eyes. It does sting but honestly this is the best make up remover I've ever tried. It left my skin plump and without residue. It felt so clean as well. Usually I have to use other Make up removers a couple of times to fully take away mascara this did it in one swoop.
ashleigh r.
san francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love this stuff. i travel frequently and needed something i could throw in my carry on. it works like a dream - you glide it on your face (it liquefies once it touches the skin), rub it in, and rinse off. it makes my skin so soft and leaves behind no residue, like most oil cleansers. i don't feel the need to wash my face again with this product. the only caveat is that it BURNS my eyes if i apply it there. most other oils are fine, but this one burned soooo much. maybe it's the turmeric extract? i now use a micellar cleanser for my eye makeup and this stick on the rest of my face.
Pamela J.
Is this out on the market yet?
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it come off oily when you wipe it on?
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I've never even heard of this but it looks so cool! Has anyone gotten their hands on it yet?