BY URBAN DECAY

ou love our longest-lasting products, but how do you take them off?! This nourishing formula will ensure that makeup removal doesn’t throw you into fits. Sometimes you need a makeup remover that's as mighty as the most powerful products in your beauty arsenal, which is why we've created Meltdown! This stuff can take down our longest-lasting products, and it's also good for your skin, too.

Sea Fan Extract combats inflammation, while Beta Carotene (a source of Vitamin A) and Gatuline In-Tense (harvested from the South African Rain Forest Peekabo Plant) revitalize collagen production. Cranberry and Raspberry Seed Oils, along with Kukui Nut and Oat Oil, moisturize and replenish.

The 2.5 oz. squeeze tube is easy to use, as well as small enough to take on an airplane (after a long grueling flight, you'll be so glad you brought it with you).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meltdown Makeup Remover Ingredients:

• Does this really melt you makeup of with 1 use ??2 Answers
  • How is it with taking off mascara or eyeliner? 2 Answers
  • Is this a facial cleanser? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover
  • "I think its only really good at taking off water proof make up with ease, aside from that, it works like any make up remover." in 1 review
  • "This makeup remover is good quality." in 1 review
  • "And it doesn't work great for that." in 1 review
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
At first I hated this product.. Then I decided to smear it all over and let it sit for a minute before wiping it off.. That seemed to work to remove all of my makeup. I don't hate it, but for the price there are other removers that work just as good.
Erin M.
Derwood, MD
I've used both the original version of this product and the new updated version, I like both!

I like the UD extended their makeup meltdown line and brought back this lotion. It gets makeup off sooooo easily and feels absolutely amazing on the skin. It doesn't feel to greasy or sticky. Instead it glides right on and takes the makeup off immediately when you wipe it off, you don't even need water! It's perfect for quick/lazy night makeup removal.
Ashley D.
i like this makeup remover but you do have to be a little aggressive for it to work correctly. Its a fine price, i have seen better and worse. It works pretty okay for all the facial products. I would probably not use it on lipstick because it just kinda smears and then stains the other parts of the face. I don't know how the proper way to apply it is but if you do it with cotton, its going to break the cotton apart, and i hate that! it works decently well, i would definitely repurchase it, but overall I'm more of a makeup wipe person so it would be cool if they had these in wipe form!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I got a sample of the makeup melt down spray I must say I thought it was going to be better it says spray on cotton ball and it will easily come of but that wasn't the case for me I used it to remove my eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara all from urban decay and it still left some makeup behind
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
Okay this is a love/hate product. I LOVE how it works. Definitely you put on and the stuff literally melts off, so the name is perfect. The hate part comes from the price. It's really pricey for what it actually does. I could just use coconut oil and then a cleanser for the price of this.. The stuff works just the price is too much for me, would rather buy a makeup palette.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I received this product as a sample from a Sephora purchase and instantly fell in love. I have very sensitive skin and this spray didn't irritate it one bit. It made my makeup come off so much easier than normal. I can't wait to get more! I definitely recommend this!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I got the Urban Decay makeup remover in a gift set so decided to give it a try. It wipes the makeup practically right off making it perfect for fixing little mistakes here and there without starting over. The remover doesn't seem to leave any resude but I feel it's a bit oily. Although it did the job and well, I most likely won't spend the price to keep purchasing it.
Kendall N.
By far the most effective makeup remover I've used! I was shocked at how it got all of my eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner off in one swipe. I only need to spray it once or twice on a cotton round and a little goes a long way. I got it as a free gift from Sephora and will be buying the full size as soon as I run out!
Sara C.
NEW BERLIN, WI
I like that this is a spray formula but it didn't work as well as other remover products like my favorite from Dermatologica, the cleansing balm. It didn't remove all of my eye makeup and it seemed to lack the dissolving power to "melt" off makeup. I was underwhelmed and don't think this worked so well.
Katrina N.
This product is so amazing ! Seriously the best make up remover I have ever tried. Literally takes my whole eye make up off on one swipe. Freaking in love. Almost out of the one I have now. Deff need to repurchase! Highly recommend Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray
Alyssa Y.
Is this any good?
Hana A.
Has anyone tried this? I have sensitive skin and I'm looking for something that will remove my makeup entirely. (Foundation and eye makeup). Have you tried anything else that you like ?
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Does this really melt you makeup of with 1 use ??
Arianna C.
How is it with taking off mascara or eyeliner?
Priscilla B.
Is this a facial cleanser?