BY URBAN DECAY #35 in Makeup Remover

ou love our longest-lasting products, but how do you take them off?! This nourishing formula will ensure that makeup removal doesn’t throw you into fits. Sometimes you need a makeup remover that's as mighty as the most powerful products in your beauty arsenal, which is why we've created Meltdown! This stuff can take down our longest-lasting products, and it's also good for your skin, too.

Sea Fan Extract combats inflammation, while Beta Carotene (a source of Vitamin A) and Gatuline In-Tense (harvested from the South African Rain Forest Peekabo Plant) revitalize collagen production. Cranberry and Raspberry Seed Oils, along with Kukui Nut and Oat Oil, moisturize and replenish.

The 2.5 oz. squeeze tube is easy to use, as well as small enough to take on an airplane (after a long grueling flight, you'll be so glad you brought it with you).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meltdown Makeup Remover Ingredients:

• Does this really melt you makeup of with 1 use ??2 Answers
  • How is it with taking off mascara or eyeliner? 2 Answers
  • Is this a facial cleanser? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover
  • "I think its only really good at taking off water proof make up with ease, aside from that, it works like any make up remover." in 1 review
  • "And it doesn't work great for that." in 1 review
  • "This makeup remover is good quality." in 1 review
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
At first I hated this product.. Then I decided to smear it all over and let it sit for a minute before wiping it off.. That seemed to work to remove all of my makeup. I don't hate it, but for the price there are other removers that work just as good.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I received this product as a sample from a Sephora purchase and instantly fell in love. I have very sensitive skin and this spray didn't irritate it one bit. It made my makeup come off so much easier than normal. I can't wait to get more! I definitely recommend this!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
This makeup remover works wonders! I primarily use it on my eyes and it takes off my difficult to remove mascara with ease. A lot of makeup removers make my skin feel oily but not this one. I also like that it's a cream. I hope UD never discontinues this product. Ulta and Sephora have stopped carrying it so now I purchase it here so I don't have to live without it!
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
I was recently at the Urban Decay counter in southdale mall, and I was able to give this makeup remover a try. This is a phenomenal makeup remover. you don't have to tug to much on your skin to get it off. The scent is not to strong because I always worry about that. After trying it at count I would for sure buy it after I run out of my cheap stuff.
April F.
del city, OK
This bus by far the best makeup remover I've ever used. There are so many that you have to apply several times to get makeup off but this one does it one time. No more several used like others I've used. This is a huge deal when you're having to go thru several makeup removers because it takes so much to take off.
Sara C.
NEW BERLIN, WI
I like that this is a spray formula but it didn't work as well as other remover products like my favorite from Dermatologica, the cleansing balm. It didn't remove all of my eye makeup and it seemed to lack the dissolving power to "melt" off makeup. I was underwhelmed and don't think this worked so well.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Too high cost and very rough on the skin.   For the price this is not something that I would be interested in purchasing. It works OK but not on every day basis it’s too harsh for my skin. I would recommend it on a once in a while basis or if you were big into costume make up.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Make up removers are hard to like because they either irritate your skin or don't take off the make up. But this one doesn't do either.. I've got sensitive skin and only wear water proof make up so it's a struggle to make me happy but this one does. Not to oily and make up slides off while washing my face
daniela e.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was very skeptical about this product since its something you dont see everyday for makeup removers but i have to say that this product is AMAZING!! it removes makeup so easily and has alot of product so it will last you longer that regular makeup wipes or water/oils
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
this is a very good product. it was not expensive and little bit of cream went a long way. it even removed my waterproof makeup which often most other products do not do this on the first try. I would recommend and buy this again when I run out. Good item
Hana A.
Has anyone tried this? I have sensitive skin and I'm looking for something that will remove my makeup entirely. (Foundation and eye makeup). Have you tried anything else that you like ?
Alyssa Y.
Is this any good?
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Does this really melt you makeup of with 1 use ??
Arianna C.
How is it with taking off mascara or eyeliner?
Karla G.
Merced, CA
Works great it is my go to makeup remover I will be buying a one