Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover uploaded by Rebekah G.Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover uploaded by Rebekah G.Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover uploaded by Marie G.

BY URBAN DECAY #41 in Makeup Remover

"Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover. Sometimes you need a makeup remover thats as mighty as the most powerful products in your beauty arsenal, which is why weve created Meltdown! This stuff can take down our longest-lasting products, and its also... see more...

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
i like this makeup remover but you do have to be a little aggressive for it to work correctly. Its a fine price, i have seen better and worse. It works pretty okay for all the facial products. I would probably not use it on lipstick because it just kinda smears and then stains the other parts of the face. I don't know how the proper way to apply it is but if you do it with cotton, its going to break the cotton apart, and i hate that! it works decently well, i would definitely repurchase it, but overall I'm more of a makeup wipe person so it would be cool if they had these in wipe form!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I haven't actually bought this but I believe I have sampled it at Sephora to take off numerous makeup swatches including tough liquid lipsticks and eyeliners! They came off so easily with this makeup remover I was so impressed! I wasn't intending to try it because I was curious how well it worked I just wanted to remover the makeup on my hand and the remover they provide doesn't work the best! But this one caught my attention once I saw how well it worked. Would definitely purchase once I run out of my own
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
This remover literally melts off your makeup -- my face disappeared with one swipe.
I received this as a sample and didn't really expect much out of it, but once I tried it I was in awe. I've never tried a product like this one that actually feels like it's melting off your makeup.
The one thing is that it says to use a cotton ball but that took awhile so I switched to a tissue which worked much better. It still took some time to reach my whole face with a few spritz of the makeup remover, but it got everything off -- way more than my cleanser wipes do.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
I've used both the original version of this product and the new updated version, I like both!

I like the UD extended their makeup meltdown line and brought back this lotion. It gets makeup off sooooo easily and feels absolutely amazing on the skin. It doesn't feel to greasy or sticky. Instead it glides right on and takes the makeup off immediately when you wipe it off, you don't even need water! It's perfect for quick/lazy night makeup removal.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
A friend who works at an UD counter gave me a sample of this and I was surprised. Normally I just use my makeup eraser (I swear by it!). However, o misplaced that and tried this out for once. I agree with others who say that it does take a little bit or work to get the makeup off, but it doesn't take a lot of swipes (just heavy handed work). If I were to use makeup remover products more, I'd definitely be using this one!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
This how now become a staple in my beauty routine. This is the best makeup remover I've used. It takes off waterproof mascara, gel liner, pigments and glitter with one swipe...okay maybe two. I received a sample and was so impressed that I ran out and bought the entire line. I take it everywhere with me. It saves me so much time every night taking off my makeup. Every girl should have this!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I got the Urban Decay makeup remover in a gift set so decided to give it a try. It wipes the makeup practically right off making it perfect for fixing little mistakes here and there without starting over. The remover doesn't seem to leave any resude but I feel it's a bit oily. Although it did the job and well, I most likely won't spend the price to keep purchasing it.
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
This makeup remover works wonders! I primarily use it on my eyes and it takes off my difficult to remove mascara with ease. A lot of makeup removers make my skin feel oily but not this one. I also like that it's a cream. I hope UD never discontinues this product. Ulta and Sephora have stopped carrying it so now I purchase it here so I don't have to live without it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Jonesboro, AR
This stuff you don't have to use as much of it and it just melts the make up right off with a tissue or paper towel whatever you just take just one little swipe of the tissue and it's completely off they sell it at Ulta and I have never found anything like it and it's gentle on the skin and it's not heavy and it doesn't clog pores either
Kendall N.
Kendall N.
By far the most effective makeup remover I've used! I was shocked at how it got all of my eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner off in one swipe. I only need to spray it once or twice on a cotton round and a little goes a long way. I got it as a free gift from Sephora and will be buying the full size as soon as I run out!
Alyssa Y.