Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
"Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover. Sometimes you need a makeup remover thats as mighty as the most powerful products in your beauty arsenal, which is why weve created Meltdown! This stuff can take down our longest-lasting products, and its also...
Photos (2)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

i like this makeup remover but you do have to be a little aggressive for it to work correctly. Its a fine price, i have seen better and worse. It works pretty okay for all the facial products. I would probably not use it on lipstick because it just kinda smears and then stains the other parts of the face. I don't know how the proper way to apply it is but if you do it with cotton, its going to break the cotton apart, and i hate that! it works decently well, i would definitely repurchase it, but overall I'm more of a makeup wipe person so it would be cool if they had these in wipe form!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

This remover literally melts off your makeup -- my face disappeared with one swipe.
I received this as a sample and didn't really expect much out of it, but once I tried it I was in awe. I've never tried a product like this one that actually feels like it's melting off your makeup.
The one thing is that it says to use a cotton ball but that took awhile so I switched to a tissue which worked much better. It still took some time to reach my whole face with a few spritz of the makeup remover, but it got everything off -- way more than my cleanser wipes do.
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Gardena, CA

I got a sample of the makeup melt down spray I must say I thought it was going to be better it says spray on cotton ball and it will easily come of but that wasn't the case for me I used it to remove my eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara all from urban decay and it still left some makeup behind
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Guelph, Ontario

Listen up Influansters! This new item from Urban Decay is a game changer! THE STICK NOT THE SPRAY (the spray is terrible). Transforms from a solid to oil to foam and rinses away easily. Smells amazing, is NOT irritating to the skin or eyes and removes every trace of makeup in one go! Travel friendly, will last a long time and dissolves even the toughest of waterproof makeup in seconds... worth the splurge if you love makeup and a clean face! Go buy it now and thank me later!
Alyssa Y.