Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover uploaded by Rebekah G.Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover uploaded by Rebekah G.Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover uploaded by Marie G.

BY URBAN DECAY #37 in Makeup Remover

"Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover. Sometimes you need a makeup remover thats as mighty as the most powerful products in your beauty arsenal, which is why weve created Meltdown! This stuff can take down our longest-lasting products, and its also... see more...

Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample from a Sephora purchase and instantly fell in love. I have very sensitive skin and this spray didn't irritate it one bit. It made my makeup come off so much easier than normal. I can't wait to get more! I definitely recommend this!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover works wonders! I primarily use it on my eyes and it takes off my difficult to remove mascara with ease. A lot of makeup removers make my skin feel oily but not this one. I also like that it's a cream. I hope UD never discontinues this product. Ulta and Sephora have stopped carrying it so now I purchase it here so I don't have to live without it!
April F.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bus by far the best makeup remover I've ever used. There are so many that you have to apply several times to get makeup off but this one does it one time. No more several used like others I've used. This is a huge deal when you're having to go thru several makeup removers because it takes so much to take off.
Kaylah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It refreshing and feels great on the skin. It is a little pricey, but urban decay always is. It gets your makeup off and feels great. It doesn't take much time to melt it off. It's a great product.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too high cost and very rough on the skin.   For the price this is not something that I would be interested in purchasing. It works OK but not on every day basis it’s too harsh for my skin. I would recommend it on a once in a while basis or if you were big into costume make up.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make up removers are hard to like because they either irritate your skin or don't take off the make up. But this one doesn't do either.. I've got sensitive skin and only wear water proof make up so it's a struggle to make me happy but this one does. Not to oily and make up slides off while washing my face
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It literally melts your makeup away!!! I hate having to take off my makeup at the end of the day because I'm tired and I just wanna go to bed or relax but that damn mascara!!!.....lol! This product makes my life so much easier! It melts my makeup and I'm done in minutes!
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love trying different make up removers, oils etc so was excited to try this one. It is very gentle but sadly it didn't really attach my mascara and eyeliner specifically. I do have sensitive eyes so I don't want to scrub at them. Unfortunately I'll be passing on this
daniela e.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical about this product since its something you dont see everyday for makeup removers but i have to say that this product is AMAZING!! it removes makeup so easily and has alot of product so it will last you longer that regular makeup wipes or water/oils
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've just bought this within the last few days at Ulta and I am so glad I did! It removes even the toughest and most pigmented makeup without killing my skin, and even leaves it moisturized. Even the brightest reds and pinks are no match for it!
Alyssa Y.