Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Cheney, WA
I love urban decay mascara. I have two of these. Purchased them online. This mascara is very easy to apply and use. It could use some improvement like all makeup. I would buy it again
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
Pikeville, TN
I don't have long thick eyelashes, but with the help from this they look amazing. I have tried several different ones, none compare.But of course I love all their products.
Tina F.
Tina F.
Aurora
I had lashes like a giraffe, I love it, it goes on smooth smells nice, Gives big long lashes with just one brush , awesome product.
Finan C.
Finan C.
Newark, DE
This is a must have for anyone who has a doesn't like the look of mascara after a long day & needs to loosen it up and refresh it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Columbia, SC
Makes my eyes super long and pretty but it's a little clumpy after a couple of uses. Pretty expensive for the quality but I do like it a lot
yariliz r.
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
this mascara is amazing. my mom swears by it and she loves it. i used it a couple of time and it makes my lashes look so full and beautiful
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Yes it is a life saver for me. I work part time at night and like to go in refreshed not with dried out mascara. One coat and it opens my eyes. Give it about 39 to 45 seconds to dry . I a light coat on after it it bring my ruse out more.
Aly F.
Aly F.
Love that this comes in a travel size. I use it after my other mascara because it is very good at taking out the clumps and easy to use.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
Excellent eyelash mascara has very good quality although it is not waterproof I like it and I highly recommend it is fantastic.
Pelzer, SC
This product is great.  I got it in one of my palettes and it stays on great.  I don't have a problem with it coming off at all.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?