Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Mehnaz I.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Not too big of a fan for urban decay mascaras. In general they work great for someone who's looking for a sexy, volumed look, but for someone like me who has naturally longer eyelashes, this just tends to clump. However when used right it definitely is sexy!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
One of the best mascara I have boughten. The price may be costly but this mascara makes sure no lumps are left behind on your eyelash.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
I like this mascara. Though, I really only use it for my bottom lashes since I wear false lashes. But people always think Im wearing fake bottom lashes too
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
I love Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection I think it does wonders for my lashes. I really like the urban decay line of products and I love the eye palettes.
Alana W.
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this mascara so much it gives me so much volume. It really makes them
Black and it looks really good in photos. The only thing is that doesn't wear that long but that doesn't bother me.
Missy D.
Missy D.
This was an interesting product. Wasn't sure how to feel about it but decided to try anyhow. It definitely helps to rebuild your mascara for a heavier look. I was afraid of things getting clumpy but they didn't. 5/5
☼ K.
☼ K.
Inman
Mascaras always been my favorite product. I think this applys very nicely and smoothly but it's a little pricey for a mascara. It doesn't clump and it makes my eyelashes look great and super long just how I like them.
Stefania a.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Love this mascara! It makes my lashes look fantastic! I love how great they look! They make them look longer and healthier
Alex M.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I love urban decay make up and I had never tried the mascara until recently and I loved it!! It makes your lashes look so good. Highly recommend this.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Great long lasting water proof mascara. I love that it doesn't make your eye lashes clump together like most mascara do. It's easy to apply.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?