Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Suk H.
Suk H.
Actually this product is super underrated. It's for the middle of the day refresher for mascara that's been on all day. For the reapplied look without actually reapplying. It's insane how well it works and I love it.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
So far I like the mascara because it doesn't get super hard and make my eyes irritated. I have noticing some running of the mascara but I'm not sure if it was my eyeliner yet. I will continue to test this product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
I tried this one awhile back. It came out clumpy and didn't fill in my lashes like I enjoy. It was easy to use and easy to apply as the brush was short and nice for my smaller eyes. I decided not to buy again.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Naples, FL
I love this stuff. Mainly i just use it if i feel i want another coat or two of mascara on later in the day after mine has been dry for hours. I use this to "resurrect" my mascara and apply a fresh layer.
Mayumi P.
Mayumi P.
This mascara is great. It's long lasting and makes your lashes look lush. The packaging is simple, but the product is effective. I use this product daily, and it's super easy to apply. Also, this product is compact so you can take it on-the-go and reapply whenever you need to.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
So compact and cute fits into the smallest bag and works great no complaints other then the size would not buy for everyday use just for your bag otherwise you run out fast
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I like this mascara. It's like any other high end mascara where it works well and doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not my favorite but I do use it as a back up mascara!
Madison K.
Madison K.
This mascara definitely made my eyelashes fuller and more popping! I love Mascara and am very picky with what product I use on my eyelashes! I think this definitely made my eyes pop and would recommend to others to try!
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I found this eyeshadow very liquidy and it dries out too fast. The super tiny mascara is not worth what they are asking. Go with a cover girl mascara for $7...
Sherell W.
Sherell W.
Love this mascara got it online at Macy's I believe. I usually buy cheap mascara but when you use a product like this you can definitely tell the difference
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?