Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Berki G.
Berki G.
Saint Cloud, FL
mascaraed lashes and they were soft enough for me to comb through and separate. I was also able to apply additional coats and have them come out smooth and even.

The lashes even seemed a bit softer and flexible after using it, so I may try this as a primer. I don't anticipate that it will do much for volume or length, as it didn't when I used it on top of the mascara. But perhaps it'll keep the lashes from becoming stiff and brittle despite the mascara on top.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Milford, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara! I have thin eyelashes but this mascara spreads them out and makes them look fuller. I have blue/green eyes and this mascara really brings them out even more. I would def recommend this to anyone in the market!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Clare, MI
I received a sampler of this with a recent Urban Decay purchase, and mine clumped.  It was lengthening, which was nice, but it would have been amazing to get the length and some volume without getting all the clumps.  For someone just running out the door who wants a quick layer of mascara for their lashes, I could see it working well, but it's just not buildable.
Yuliya A.
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
I read a ton of reviews before buying this and am so disappointed in everything I read because people were raving about this product and after using it, I can honestly say it's a waste of money. Reapplying mascara after this doesn't make your lashes look and better. You are truly better off redoing your make up than using this.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville
I'm all about a great mascara and this would be in my top 3... I used the last tube till the very end I even would soak it in hot water to see if I could get anything else out... it makes my lashes look crazy long
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Kissimmee
ITS SO PIGMENTED I LOVEEEEEEEEDEE IT SO MUCH HONESTLY WHEN I BOUGHT IT I DIDNT THINK IT WAS GANNA WORK BUT WHEN I KEPT USING IT IT WAS GREAT LIKE GREAT. OLORS GREAT EVERYTHING J WOULD BUY IT AGAIN THE PACKAGING IS BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT OVERALL
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.
Helena, MT
This product is perfect for refreshing your mascara during the day or even if you accidentally miss some when removing makeup and go to reapply the next day... if only I could refresh the lashes a little bit more. Still and awesome product!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
This does help the lashes with mascara not look so brittle and dry. It helps if I want to go back apply more madcara after it’s already dried and makes it easy to reapply. I normally use about three coats before it kicks in affect.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This mascara isn't bad. Not my favorite but it's pretty black which I like. Gets a little clumpy sometimes but it's not too bad! Doesn't transfer which is another big thing on my list of pros. Not bad just not worth the price
Susy A.
Susy A.
Sorry, this one was not worth the bucks. It DOES do the job of permitting another layer of mascara being added but does only that. This adds no volume nor definition. You may as well just wet your lashes a little and add more mascara. Save your pennies, girls
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?