Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tania S.
Tania S.
Santa Maria, CA
It doesn't work for me because just leaves it the same so for my opinion I don't really recommend it
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Maple Grove, MN
This stuff is amazing!! It really helps fix mascara that has been on all day. Definitely recommend!
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
This mascara is by far my favorite it doesn't flake and stays on all day I never have to reapply
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Hialeah, FL
Great but not my favorite. Doesn't do too much for my lashes personally. Clumped them up a bit.
Aliah I.
Aliah I.
Hancock, MD
This product is to die for! I totally love this product and this is just totally great!
Josue G.
Josue G.
Arlington, TX
I love the color and how settle it was thought I would definitely time are you about it
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Great mascara. Does a pretty good job at lengthening the lashes and separating them.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
This mascara makes my lashes longer and darker and stays nicely for the whole day!
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Bridgeville
used to always used to run for Mascara that promised to give my already long lashes the volume I desired, each time I tired something different...either the product flaked or my expectations on volume fell flat. When I found this Mascara I thought "Why not, I'll give it a shot!" I am very happy that I did, this products pigment is a true black, brings my lashes volume, and last until I take it off. I also love the bristles of the brush, they are soft on lashes while mascaras I previously uses had bristles that were hard and just trapped product. I will be repurchasing, I don't think I'll ever be able to use another mascara ever again!
jessica n.
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
This product actually works! In fact it, it makes your retouched makeup look better then when you first put it on! I've tried it with RollarLash by Benefit, and CoverGirl LashBlast, and one of UD's own mascara's it refreshes ur mascara like new, but when you put on a fresh coat of mascara it makes your lashes look longer and thicker! For the first time my lashes look better in the 2nd half of the day instead of just in the morning. I keep this in my makeup bag on the go.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?