Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
August S.
August S.
Noble, OK
I got a free one for my birthday from ulta and then I had to go back and get another! Really made my lashes thicker.
Isadora C.
Isadora C.
Mcallen, TX
Love this product! It really met my criteria on what I wanted. It really made my eyelashes pop out the whole day.
Corina D.
Corina D.
Really nice way to freshen up your mascara without making a huge mess.love to use it when I go from day to night
Khamesha L.
Khamesha L.
Oceanside, CA
I like this mascara for a natural every day lash if you want something dramatic this isn't the product for you
Shawn W.
Shawn W.
Jennings, LA
I always need a good mascara to last me a good while . it works awesome, love it. I use this product everyday
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
Love how it looks on me makes my lashes long, drys really fast I love it !!!! Best thing I have ever bought
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Grayson, KY
Very easy to go on and isn't flaky. Separates my lashes so well and adds a ton of volume and some length!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
love the brush on this mascara. it's a little pricey but I think it's worth the price! great for volume
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Manchester, CT
Product is not dry really good application. It never lets me down last forever and a very good price.
Kay V.
Kay V.
Mexico, NY
Love this product. Expensive for me but worth the money! Its hard to find a mascara you really like!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?