Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lightweight mascara. One of my favorites. I just love the smooth application its not messy. It extends my lashes without clumps. Affordable price for the quality
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Muncie, IN
I love this mascara it doesn't clump and gives a lot of volume to my little eyelashes. It's easy to apply and you don't have to apply many coats to get a voluminous look.
Claudia Sofia C.
Claudia Sofia C.
Manassas Park, VA
Let's you reapply your mascara without the clumps. I actually like how my lashes look better than when I originally put mascara in the first time.
Anna
Anna
I like this a lot because it curls my eyelashes and doesn't make then look spidery. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It doesn't flake either.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Attica, NY
Mascara is beautiful on the lashes lasts long and doesn't rub of easily just take make up remover and comes of superror easily
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Corona, CA
I don't really like it! It came in a package with the eyeliner that I really loved. I'm not a big fan of waterproof mascara
Megan L.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
Love love love this stuff. Anything urban decay is usually a great buy. i have blue eyes and this just makes my eyes pop.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Mercedes, TX
Very good I've tried this a few times my best friend let me borrow it and my eyelashes were very pretty and flirty after
Laura N.
Laura N.
This mascara isn't my favorite i don't like the way it leaves my lashes very clumpy and washing it off isn't so great
August S.
August S.
Noble, OK
I got a free one for my birthday from ulta and then I had to go back and get another! Really made my lashes thicker.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?