Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Karelia H.
Karelia H.
So the formula is great. I can use it to fix lashes that are clumped together, right after my initial application and add even more mascara to get really thick, long lashes. I have very long, thin lashes so heavy mascaras will make my lashes fall, which was my initial concern. However, as long as I use a waterproof mascara first, then the mascara resurrection afterwards, it worked great. It also works great hours after your first application, if you're ready to vamp up your look for a night out and don't want to wash your entire face. My only issue is the brush. It's very difficult to get the formula ON your lashes. If they changed the brush, perhaps to a comb, i would give 5 stars
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love the volume this mascara gives to my eyelashes. it gives the perfect colour to my eyelashes and makes them look really long. I love it.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
venezuela(ciuda bolivar)edo.bolibar,sector la sabanita calle paez casa #75
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Te deja las perstañas hermosas no te deja grumos ni se bate en lo absoluto desde que la empece a utilizar me encanto
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
Burlington
This mascara works very well it is great quality and it makes my eyelashes very long I wear it every day and I am on my second this is very Spenseth that's my only complaint
Ruby A.
Ruby A.
Bath
This mascara is beautiful it lengthens your lashes and it applies sooo smoothly it's a truly amazing mascara
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
My eyelashes tend to look very small but i was very happy with product b3cuase it made them look more define and longer and that made me happy
Arianna V.
Arianna V.
just wonderful, the product is consistent, has good coverage, you let the spectacular eye, I love it, and buy it again, only this a bit expensive. on the other hand, the presentation is beautiful, I love, I give 100%
Luu
Luu
Me ha gustado la verdad, pero esperaba algo mas de este producto, es bueno, pero no demasiado
Maeve B.
Maeve B.
This mascara really works. It's a really nice consistency and it really works. It's a really good value and I have had it before. I mean the brush it self could be a little bit of a stronger fiber. Otherwise it's an amazing product.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?