Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Good mascara. I got sample tube threw mailing and liked it. Great decorative tube that you could throw in purse .
Gigi D.
Gigi D.
Urban Decay is my fun goto makeup, without sacrificing quality. Great benefits, but awesome effects and colors. This is the mascara you put on, even without any other makeup. Makes your eyes look wide.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
This stuff is kind of weird. It's like a white pasty stuff that is supposed to soften the makeup already on your lashes to evenly apply new coats. It works ok, but not great
Sara L.
Sara L.
Chunky, spider lashes....lasts a long time and doesn't give dark circles under eyes. But too chunky....not nice thin lashes like I prefer.
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Not my favourite mascara, it's a bit clumpy and doesn't layer well, it's okay with a few coats but not too many or it gets weird
Katya L.
Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
Me gusta la consistencia, huele rico y deja las pestañas mas bonitas pero sin. Bajarlas hace que se vean mas
Lily U.
Lily U.
I do not have much to say, I love it as it leaves the lashes, and the duration is impressive.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
I personally found this brush to be too much for my lashes. I typically use a silicon brush bs a fibre brush but I was suggested to try it. I have to say I wasn't that blown away with the formula. It really made my lashes heavy and I found I had a lot of shedding on my lower lash line.
Enya L.
Enya L.
belfast, antrim
Urban decay mascara is 3x more pigment than any other mascara on the market. Waterproof. When you take it of it comes of in one go. It's easy to apply and doesn't transfer. I would definitely recommend
Clarita C.
Clarita C.
cuernavaca morelos
Me parece un excelente tamaño practico cabe en cualquier bolsita para el retoque muy buena duracion no se riega el cepillo levanta las pestañas y las separa kuy bien en general este producto me encanta
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?