Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tess L.
Tess L.
I like this one, it coats my lashes well and give decent volume and length but I don't think I'll purchase again because it didn't blow my socks off compared to other mascaras
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this mascara so much! It's lengthening and gives volume! It drys quick and stays on all day
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Love love urban decay ! Very good brand ! HAve very good products I highly recommend it
yadira l.
yadira l.
North Hollywood, CA
love this mascara it works great . you get a fuller look .its great doesn't need to be improved at all. it satisfies me I'm a repeat user for this
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Coxs Creek, KY
I loved this so much i wanted a bigger tube of it but had a hard time tracking down one. Great product
Julie M.
Julie M.
Galena, MD
Talk about Ressurection! This product brought this girls dead lashes back to life. They look long, lush and beautiful. I love that you can reapply hours later without your lashes feeling rock hard or clumping together.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Interesting product. Not sold that it does in deed work. The brush that it comes with is quite thick and didn't really grab my lashes well enough to wet them again so I could reapply mascara.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
I have always loved Urban Decay's Mascara, it's lengthening and makes my eyelashes look so long and thck
Eunice H.
Eunice H.
This is a very good product. I really enjoy using it. I will totally recommend it to everyone. I really think you will like it as well. It is affordable. I really like the color as well. This is one of my favorites.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Kent, OH
Omg this product!! You get a lot for your money and it's just a great tool to have! It really helps your lashes
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?