Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Benacir S.
Benacir S.
Paso Robles, CA
My lashes is literally love this product they don't get any clump the application is very smoothly and my eyelashes look marvelous
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I like the concept of this product. I've tried it with clumping mascara on my lashes, or at the end of the day to revive any mascara on my lashes in order to add another coat to them. It's the only product of its kind that I know of, but I wondered recently if it might just be the same as taking a clear lash mascara through your lashes. It works for what it claims to do, but you will end up taking some of your former mascara off when combing through with it.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
Love anything urban decay, and while I do like this mascara I do have some other preferred brands for my eyes. I don't love the brush and I wish that it were more of a butterfly brush so that I didn't have to use an eyelash curler. Overall a good product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Provides lots of volume and makes lashes look really thick, the only complaint I have is that it seems to flake quicker than it should.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Urban Decay almost always outdoes themselves with every product that I've tried. Nice and easy application and you can find this brand at Sephora
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love urban decay mascaras!!!! Make your lashes look so long like your wearing falses! Highly recommend!
Tania T.
Tania T.
although it helps the process of reapplication a little pit it does not exactly soften your lashes per say.
Rochelle E.
Rochelle E.
Bowie, Md
Works great and has a thick liquid. One of my go to brands and works great against competitors. I would recommend to anyone willing to spend the extra buck.
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
I really enjoyed using this mascara! I probably won't buy another tube, but its definitely a good quality product. It gives good length and volumes, however, it didn't give my lashes any shape or hold them up all day. Its kind of expensive, and for that price I would like to try something else
Winsome G.
Winsome G.
Orlando, FL
Urban decay is my favorite make up brand really enjoyed using this mascara! I probably won't buy another tube and long lasting
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?