Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Shala M.
Shala M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this ..t makes me look bold everytime I use it it doesn't come on to think and chunky and it dries very fast.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love this mascara. I barely have eyelashes but with this you cannot tell at all. Price is pretty high but worth it when you notice the difference. The brush is even awesome makes it super easy to apply.
T B.
T B.
Great mascara to use everyday! Love the texture and feel. Would recommend to others and it's long lasting. Superior coverage and glimpses free. I would purchase again and recommend to friends. Purchase at Ulta store
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
It makes my lashes longer and darker. It also makes the voluminous. I don't feel like it's sticky. It's not too heavy but it is long lasting. I've used this product for a couple of months.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.
great mascara! i have used it but not my go to. it doesn't clump up at all and easy to apply. also hard to come off. i use it once in a while not so often cause I like to switch up my mascara. but good product overall
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
If you want to look like you have beautiful and natural false eye lashes on this is definitely the mascara for you. It goes on easy and makes your eyelashes look longer and healthier.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I have thin eyelashes so I am always trying to find a mascara that makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I have been using this product for a little bit of time but I do love the effect it puts on my eyelashes. They do look a lot fuller and longer.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Love the way this brings out my thin weak eyelashes and makes them super thick and super long and super gorgeous! They truly resurrect lol.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
The urban decay skyscraper multi benefit mascara is a great mascara it helps the lashes look longer.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This is the best mascara I have used in a while. I want this formula with the lash roller brush. Can I just get the two and do that!? Yikes!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?