Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Haley  W.
Haley W.
One of the best mascaras I've ever used in my life. I've never found anything that makes my lashes look full like this mascara does. Stays on all day too.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Somers Point, NJ
I got this mascara as a sample at Ulta one day when urban decay was there. I have only used it a few times but I've loved it every time, it doesn't always stay on as well as my other mascara but it is a good one to maybe buy in the future
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
This is a great mascara! Leaves your lashes long and voluminous! Definitely worth the splurge!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Council Blfs, IA
absolutely love this mascara and it was in very high demand when I worked at Sephora. everyone absolutely loves it including myself - definitely long lasting.
situ s.
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this product.Its my first chioce of all time.I always try to re purchase this item.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love this mascara makes my eyelashes look nice and long I use it daily bases very affordable
Airyanna H.
Airyanna H.
Snellville
I use the liquid eyeliner and I would like love to try the mascara to see how it is.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Newark, DE
I don't feel that this does anything. I've only tried it once but it didn't do anything to the mascara I has on. Shame cause I love that brand.
Kortney M.
Kortney M.
great layering mascara, I wouldn't use this one alone though, call me high maintenance but I like me so more lashes
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this product. When I put mascara on in the morning but need to touch up my make up later, I use it. You can reapply mascara without your lashes being crunchy. Everyone should own a tube of this!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?