Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
His mascara was a gift that worked decently well, but I prefer my drug store brand mascara more.
K N.
K N.
Orland Park, IL
I like this because it never comes off the brush too clumpy and the brush always glides perfectly over my lashes. My one complaint is that the product is kind of expensive, but it really does work and I can wear it all day long without it coming off
Dinora R.
Dinora R.
Katy, TX
This product works really well for touch ups. People are talking about it being clumpy, the tricks is make sure the product in thin and eat cause the applicator isn't great but otherwise it works well and what it supposed to do.
Daisy Q.
Daisy Q.
Hurst, TX
Yess i loved this it plumped up my lashes so much and i use this product daily. It doesnt tend to clump up like other mascaras ive used either
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Richmond, TX
Love it. Makes my lashes long and curly. Love the dark colors. I like the water proof mascara
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Auburn, AL
I love this mascara. It is my favorite Urban Decay mascara. It last a long time, doesn't flake and makes my lashes very long and voluminous
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL
Amazing mascara I love this sooo much can't get enough of this so good makes your eyes really stick out amazing product works sooo well very good price very affordable highly recommend buying this again love this soo much
Candice W.
Candice W.
This stuff is amazing! It brings my lame lashes right back to life! Even if I miss some from the prior day!
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA
It is easy to apply and does not getting clumpy. It does not flake and is easy to remove.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
This product really does what it says and resurrect those lashes to be absolutely flawless
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?