Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Britani L.
Britani L.
Fontana, CA
I used this every day for a long time, until it ran out. This actually lasted me quite a long time. I loved it! Definitely by far my favorite mascara that I've used in a long time. This has a natural look to it, adds a lot of good length, and has zero clumps.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I used the black mascara. It is a little pricey, but you get good quality. It is easy to use and stays one well. I'm only a first time user but would like to use it more often. It is much better than its cheaper counterparts. I would definitely recommend it.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I love the definition that this mascara gives my eyelashes. I'm usually weary of my mascaras. However, this product really enhances my eye shape color. The packaging is simple and nothing to fancy. I would recommend everyone to try this product out!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Valparaiso, IN
I have been purchasing mascara lately and being very disappointed. This product made me rethink what I have been buying. There is a little bit of room for improvement and I would definitely recommend to others. There is nice packaging on it too.
iris d.
iris d.
Fort Worth, TX
I got one of these in one of my subscription boxes by sephora. And I reached for it every day, I have so many mascaras but as soon as I ran out I went out and bought one. It makes my eyelashes look fuller, thicker and longer.
Great mascara I love it it's long lasting great coverage hasn't let me down I love it and the package is okay nothing to big I have dark brown eyes bring out the color some what I would recommend
brittany f.
brittany f.
This is a great mascara! it has all the efforts of a curler but as a mascara! affordable, fun to wear and doesn't smell too weird like other mascaras. it is harder to find but worth the search.
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
This totally makes my eyes pop. Although it's kind of pricey and I'm used to the drug store prices, I think this is worth the splurge just because the product itself it made well and holds on
libby m.
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK
This is AMAZING i love it some much i will buy more of it very soon, it lasted all day and was so easy to get off at night. i recommend family and friends this product all the time
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Definitely does help in pro-longing your mascara, but after awhile you should just buy new mascara, especially since you are spending more on buying this and a tube of mascara.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?