Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Shivani S.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL
This mascara is very good quality and lasts a long time. It is easy to apply and it lasts a long time. It is not too clumpy on the eyelashes and it does make a difference on how my eyelashes look. The product itself is long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Melayne B.
Melayne B.
Hialeah, FL
I really didn't like this one it is very smudgy and it doesn't last very long , it has a nice packeting but the product isn't so good , i have used this product alot of times , i would not recommend it
Baileigh G.
Baileigh G.
Big Rapids, MI
Love this product! Makes my eyelashes pop and stand out drawing attention to my eyes which is always a plus! Easy to apply/use.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Texarkana, AR
Made my eyelashes look like they were fake! Loved it, had to order it online from sephora but was amazed at the results ! I use it every day, it was pricey but not as bad as Better Than Sex! And I would def recommend
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
N Arlington, NJ
I love this product so much. Not many mascaras can lift my eyelashes up or even make them look decent. Some mascaras make my eyelashes look clumpy but this product defiantly lifts them and isn't clumpy
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I feel like my eyelashes take a fresh coat of mascara both smoothr at any time during the day using this first, otherwise the mascara can flake. It is a basic element for me.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Rockmart, GA
Honestly, high end mascaras are going to be doing about the same as the lower end mascaras. It didnt seem to last me near as long. Its super easy to apply. I used it probably just when i was not going to be falsies on which was probably about three times a week.
vanessa w.
vanessa w.
Los Angeles, CA
they had my eyelashes looking so long this is not a bad buy i have really small lashes but they just so amazing with the help of this mascara
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
This was really nice when I used it and I'm glad I bought it but I don't think its a holy grail so probably will not buy again
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
My lashes look great with this product. Long, thick, and full as if I'm wearing fake lashes. My favorite al, time mascara.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?