Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Yakima, WA
I love urban decays mascara. They don't go on clumpy or make your eyelashes stuck together. Also, I don't have to apply a million coats just to make my eyelashes visible. The tube lasted longer than other mascaras I have purchased
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
I have big eye lashes and it takes some serious mascara to get my lashes to where I want them to be. This mascara does the trick. I don't even have to wear falsies with this mascara. It brings out my natural lashes and makes them look so good that it looks fake.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Swampscott, MA
This mascara is unbelievable .. I recommend this over the better than sex, amazing product & lashes never get clumpy!
Alishba K.
Alishba K.
Naperville, IL
This is my go to mascara because it makes my lashes look so full and it is a very easy clean up
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Pearland, TX
I enjoy the Urban Decay Mascara because it brings out the best in my eye lashes so when. Other people ask me what I use I'll definitely recommend this product
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
I really love the innovative idea behind this, and while it does work, my lashes still feel stiff and crusty afterward
madi j.
madi j.
Portland, TX
This is great!! I rencently got this as a sample and i want the full size! I love it! it's super black too!
Diana N.
Diana N.
Salt Lake City, UT
A great mascara makes my eyelashes look fake in a way. Doesn't climb up as easy as other mascaras ive used.
Sasha C.
Sasha C.
Wilmington, DE
Not too impressed, especially for the price. Just like any other mascarra to be honest. Not the worst but not the best
Mark C.
Mark C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I love it, it's the best. Can't wait to use it. You should try it sometime and it will change you.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?